• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Illegal Killing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagirl

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting this. I was getting ready to myself.

When were we supposed to care about the life of a militant? They will do whatever they can to kill our guys so what's the big deal? These militants have been playing like they're wounded and when we approach they open fire on our guys or play dead and sometimes rig the bodies of the dead to explode when our boys get close. I'm sure they've been trained to look for this. So why should any of us care about what this Marine did? Could he have been trying to protect himself and the lives of his brothers around him? We've already heard more about this video than we have heard about the videos of the innocent civilians being decapitated? Isn't there a problem with that????Damn I'm pissed :icon_rage and I pray to God that this Marine doesn't suffer because of these bleading heart liberals embedded with them. Where's R. Lee when you need him? They need him to be embedded with them. I pray they don't make an example of this Marine. These damn reporters should be told to leave and let these boys do their jobs. Hell, I would have done the same thing and not thought twice about it.
Aren't we there to rid the place of insurgents or should we hug them and tell them they are loved? Maybe next time the worried reporter could go in the building first so he can check the wounded himself if that's what he wants. If this reporter is so worried about these murderers than please send him in first and see if he comes out alive.
I can't even believe this. Does this country think things like this have never happened before? Think about the things we don't know about that happened in WWII,Korea etc. Isn't this war???
Ok, I might be done for a little while.
Had to vent!
Anne

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
Go Anne! I am so frustrated with and sick of reporters "protecting" insurgents/militants and portraying them as victims!

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
gagirl said:
... Maybe next time the worried reporter could go in the building first so he can check the wounded himself if that's what he wants...

If only it could happen this way ...

Good call Anne.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Cate said:
Um, hi, y'all...

Hi Cate. I had a big thing for a Kate once, but she was a ninja b*tch to me 90% of the time.

The thing is, the Marine had been wounded the day before according to a report I read and that the "insurgents" had been using dead bodies to plant IEDs and had been pretending to be wounded or dead, then firing on our combatants. So, there was a little pent up angst there.

If I was in that position, I would have done the exact same thing in a heartbeat, everyday of the week, and twice on Saturday. I rather be court martialed for keeping my fellow Marines safe, than from (if I had lived through a detenation) living with the deaths of my fellow Marines by an IED set off by that asshat.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Watch the FOX News video, they talk about them using bodies as boobytraps.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
No complaints at all. I think that the Marine was totally within his rights, under the circumstances, and I hope that this thing will be investigated quickly and thrown out.

Just hoping that it's not all liberal media that's good-for-nothing.

And I actually don't know that I'm not a ninja b!tch. Anyone? Opinion on that?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll testify that Cate is not "good for nothing". Wow, that sounds dirty.

And she is a ninja. Watch out. She doesn't have to make the "Whaaaa!" sounds either.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Fly Navy said:
I'll testify that Cate is not "good for nothing". Wow, that sounds dirty.

And she is a ninja. Watch out. She doesn't have to make the "Whaaaa!" sounds either.

No. Ninja vanish, then attack when least expected. I am not saying that you are a Ninja b*tch; I am saying that a girl I knew was a ninja b*tch. I don't know you, but you seem cool.

Let me guess, you work for the Clinton News Network? Atlanta Journal Constitution?

Okay let me ask you this:

Do you feel that a correspondent, journalist, or a reporter should have the attitude that they are out to change the world or to just report the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.