• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Illegal Aliens Apprehended On Air Force Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabef18pilot

Anyone who was born in a different country and came to the US would not agree with you guys. And I guess most people born in this country, most people on this forum, would not agree with what I am saying so what is the point of arguing anyway.... so who cares...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
La Voz de Aztlan... yeah there is a real unbiased, unracist source. *rolling eyes*

That being said, there is no proof he was part of the Minute Men group. It looks to be merely an assumption made by the AG. Considering the MM have a huge public spotlight on them, I really don't think, and I doubt you do too, that they were advocate their members shooting people for no reason. Of course, it also doesn't say if the driver was armed (not saying he was, but it's a detail that needs to be addressed). Looks like he was just a crazy guy hell bent on killing some border crossers. Not something I support. This still is not a link to the Minute Men group.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Anyone who was born in a different country and came to the US would not agree with you guys. And I guess most people born in this country, most people on this forum, would not agree with what I am saying so what is the point of arguing anyway.... so who cares...

Arnold Schwarzenneger would disagree with you. He supports border control. He's from Austria.

wannabef18pilot

Fly Navy said:
Arnold Schwarzenneger would disagree with you. He supports border control. He's from Austria.

Great, good for him. I support border control, but not by insane private citizens like the MM looking to pick off Mexicans.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:

You will likely never find a forum where everyone agrees with you. No big deal. I have yet to see a single post on this string where anyone advocates anything EXCEPT obeying the law.

You have a tremendous chip on your shoulder. If you dont' get rid of it soon, your career will not prosper. You and your career cannot afford the "woe is me" attitude you are putting forth. You won't make it at the Academy if you continue like this.

No one here is attacking you or your heritage. Take a look at the facts and eliminate the emotion from this issue.

wannabef18pilot

And thats what they do "pick off Mexicans" so you don't have to quote me and have a heart attack again. I dont agree they are a good organization, or others like them. And I will NEVER agree with you. So I'll leave it at that and you can hate me for it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Great, good for him. I support border control, but not by insane private citizens like the MM looking to pick off Mexicans.

Again, you have not proven any link between the MM and unlawful killing of Mexicans. Your previous article is not good enough. It shows no tangible link, nor is it from a reputable source. We require hard facts here.

wannabef18pilot

feddoc said:
You will likely never find a forum where everyone agrees with you. No big deal. I have yet to see a single post on this string where anyone advocates anything EXCEPT obeying the law.

You have a tremendous chip on your shoulder. If you dont' get rid of it soon, your career will not prosper. You and your career cannot afford the "woe is me" attitude you are putting forth. You won't make it at the Academy if you continue like this.

No one here is attacking you or your heritage. Take a look at the facts and eliminate the emotion from this issue.

I am doing just fine so far. Thanks.

Grant

wannabef18pilot said:
I support border control, but not by insane private citizens like the MM looking to pick off Mexicans.

So you're saying that its wrong for people to stand watch on their PRIVATE property? Hows that any different than my nextdoor neighbor sitting on his front porch, on the lookout for someone walking onto his yard?

Since you seem to think that private citizens patrolling the border is wrong, I guess you think that private citizens taking part in "neighborhood watch" programs is wrong too, huh? Same concept...

Blue%20Eye%20Sign%20height%20331.jpg

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
My ancestors had $hitty lives in Poland and Scotland and they came here for the American Dream. But they did it legally through Ellis Island. When we have Mexican drug runners and gangs causing sh*t on my side of the fence, and coming here illegally, then I am all for tighter border control.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
And thats what they do "pick off Mexicans" so you don't have to quote me and have a heart attack again. I dont agree they are a good organization, or others like them. And I will NEVER agree with you. So I'll leave it at that and you can hate me for it.

Its one thing to express a dissenting view in an argument. Its even better if you can backup your view with facts etc. Don't get upset if people don't agree with you, even if you think they are making uninformed statements, and don't get defensive when they continue their arguement.

wannabef18pilot said:
Hey get off the tower buddy. I came here from Mexico as a kid, became a citizen, now am a midshipman.
Historically, this is a country based on immigrants anyway you ignorant bastard.

Its something else entirely to loose your cool and personally attack someone for their view by calling them a ignorant bastard.

Looks like you have some maturing to do before you put on the gold bars and sit down at the wardroom table...

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
I love how these "unbiased" news sources refer to these ILLEGAL ALIENS as "mexican immigrants." They are here illegally, on privately owned land. They are criminals, not immigrants. They commit a crime and then shift blame to the US (what a surprise). Obviously this muderer needs to be prosecuted, but there are 2 parties to blame.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
wannabef18pilot said:

So you've proven your immature ability to fly off the handle very well. I'm still waiting for this proof of picking off Mexicans. Nowhere in the article was there any shred of evidence linking the Minutemen to that deplorable killing. You don't have to agree with any of us, but please use some intelligence and tact. You've done nothing but state inflammatory remarks so far, and its doing nothing to prove your point.

I could make the assumption that by your posts you advocate illegal immigration. But since I have a level head and don't jump to irrational conclusions, I won't. By your success so far in becoming a MIDN, I'm sure you can appreciate the things you've accomplished in this country. And I congratulate you on this. These are the opportunites open to people who immigrate legally, and when there are many who cross the border illegally and strain America's welfare programs and take jobs away from legal immigrants and those who rightly deserve it, there is a problem.

And not once in any of my posts did I state anything to suugest I'm racist, and neither did anyone else. So please refrain from labeling us as such and cease the wild accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.