• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Illegal Aliens Apprehended On Air Force Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
But I'm still gonna go with Grant on this one, what's the chance that legal aliens are going to be running/sneaking around the desert and scrublands in the middle of nowhere? The Minutemen don't hang out in the cities accosting people.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
This thread is sort of sick. Why the hell was it started?

You want to clarify your bold statement or are you just going to make snide remarks with no basis to back it up?

wannabef18pilot

Hey get off the tower buddy. I came here from Mexico as a kid, became a citizen, now am a midshipman.

Historically, this is a country based on immigrants anyway you ignorant bastard.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Hey get off the tower buddy. I came here from Mexico as a kid, became a citizen, now am a midshipman.

Historically, this is a country based on immigrants anyway you ignorant bastard.

That's great. I have no problem with [highlight]legal[/highlight] immigration. Half my family came off a boat in the early 1900s from Italy. The [highlight]fact[/highlight] is that our border is incredibly insecure and this will bite us [highlight]hard[/highlight] in respect to terrorism and the "bad guys". If you can't see this, you need to uncloud your vision, because the terrorists certainly see it. Crap, Al Jazeera is doing an expose on it.

Watch your language, Midshipman

You take offense because you think we're picking on Mexicans. I have no idea where you got that from, because NONE OF US advocate that. All we ask for is a controlled border. So get off your own racial tower and watch who you're calling ignorant.

wannabef18pilot

Its not "my border" genius, Im an American citizen. And frankly, I think if people have ****ty lives in other countries they should be allowed to better their lives here. Isn't that the American dream?

And once again to prove your ignorance, it would be much easier for Al Qaeda terrorists to come across the Canadian border than the Mexican border. I don't know if you noticed sir, but the Mexican border is much more patrolled.

So your ancestors came from Italy and they probably had to deal with jerks like you when they came here. Isn't that ironic? I bet you really had it tough growing up sir.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Its not "my border" genius, Im an American citizen. And frankly, I think if people have ****ty lives in other countries they should be allowed to better their lives here. Isn't that the American dream?

It is YOUR border, you are an American citizen. It's the US-Mexican border. This should concern you.

And once again to prove your ignorance, it would be much easier for Al Qaeda terrorists to come across the Canadian border than the Mexican border. I don't know if you noticed sir, but the Mexican border is much more patrolled.

So, considering this discussion hasn't even gone into Canada, which you are right, is largely uncontrolled, that means I'm ignorant for not mentioning it? You're a smart-a$$ trying to be cute. Stop it, it's unbecoming. You've done nothing here but show you're over-sensitive and are trying to steer the focus off of yourself.

So your ancestors came from Italy and they probably had to deal with jerks like you when they came here. Isn't that ironic? I bet you really had it tough growing up sir.

Everyone gets sh!t on by someone in their life. You're not special. No one here is picking on you, especially for being Mexican. Not me, not anyone else. Grow up. You obviously haven't figured it out yet.

wannabef18pilot

Right, http://www.minutemanhq.com/, those guys are trying to pick off terrorists and not Mexicans, because there are so many al qaeda terrorists coming from the Mexican border. Why are the majority of them at the Mexican border then?

In fact this concerns Mexicans more than it does terrorists so how the **** do you expect me not to be sensitive about this. I see the point in keeping terrorists out of military bases, but for God sake, vigilantes at the US border picking off Mexicans is wrong.

For God sake, some one else please see my point.

wannabef18pilot

Thats was his reply to: Originally Posted by gregsivers
The MInutemen just started up a group down here in S Texas, and all the Mexican activist groups (LULAC etc) were adamantly against it. I think they were complaining about how they would be unfairly targeting Mexicans. Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those about the only people who sneak over the border down here?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Right, http://www.minutemanhq.com/, those guys are trying to pick off terrorists and not Mexicans, because there are so many al qaeda terrorists coming from the Mexican border. Why are the majority of them at the Mexican border then?

In fact this concerns Mexicans more than it does terrorists so how the **** do you expect me not to be sensitive about this. I see the point in keeping terrorists out of military bases, but for God sake, vigilantes at the US border picking off Mexicans is wrong.

For God sake, some one else please see my point.

Nope, the MM are not trying to "pick off" folks. Your wording implies that the MM are trying to shoot them. Not so.

Additionally, why do these Mexicans not choose to enter the US legally instead of illegally?

Legal v Illegal is the issue here. Whack the chip off your shoulder.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:

I DO understand your sensitivity, but don't let it cloud your judgement. Do not misinterpret me. I am not against immigration of Mexicans to the United States, so long as they follow the legal process. That process is there for a good reason. We need to control who enters our borders... we don't need criminals and low-lifes... this is nothing new... we had to prevent that with all the European immigrants in the 1800s and 1900s.

It is not wrong what they are doing. They are operating on private land, turning over illegal immigrants to law enforcement authorities. They aren't sitting out there sniping, as you seem to convey. There are numerous cases of illegal immigrants destroying property on private lands. This is not new, you just don't hear about it in the news, not national news anyway. This is unacceptable. The land owners and groups are tired of the Federal government failing to do their job and are trying to help them out.

Unless you can show us a specific case where the Minutemen specifically targeted a lawful immigrant and harassed them, or deliberately attacked and killed an illegal immigrant with no lawful purpose, I don't see much depth to your argument, other than emotion.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
So you approve of that organization, and it has nothing to do with keeping terrorists out of the US?

Yes I do approve of that organization.

On edit, how about an answer to this question....Additionally, why do these Mexicans not choose to enter the US legally instead of illegally?

The rest of your question/statement does not make sense.

Illegally entering this country v legally entering this country....it does make a difference.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
-And you are not targeting Mexicans, right, look what you wrote on the thread!

Well, considering the Minute Men are there to apprehend illegal border crossers, and a majority of them are Mexican (no brainer) ... what was freakin awesome was the fact that certain groups were crying discrimination. Otherwise known as "they are making ridiculous objections".

wannabef18pilot

here you go:
http://newmexico.staughton.indypgh.org/news/2005/06/123.php

Minuteman Violence in New Mexico
by La Voz de Aztlan Monday, Jun. 20, 2005 at 1:50 AM

Border vigilante murders Mexican near Columbus, New Mexico

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>
<> LA VOZ DE AZTLAN NEWS BULLETIN <>
<><> Los Angeles, Alta California <><>

May 9, 2005

Vigilante assault on Mexican immigrants kills one

A USA masked vigilante with an assault rifle and military fatigues attacked a group of 18 Mexican immigrants on the border near Columbus, New Mexico yesterday. According to a report today by the Attorney General of Chihuahua, Patricia Gonzalez, one or more armed vigilantes, from the US side of the border, stopped a vehicle carrying 18 Mexican immigrants attempting to cross the border near the "Palomas, Chihuahua/Columbus, New Mexico" port of entry. The vigilante in a ski mask forcefully stopped their car and ordered the immigrants out of the vehicle and then proceeded to shoot the driver point blank, killing Apolinar Ortega Sanchez. The murderer who spoke in "broken Spanish" then ran to a vehicle waiting for him and raced to the USA side of the border according to the survivors. Attorney General Patricia Gonzalez is investigating the possibility that the assault was part of the Minutemen operations that took place along the Mexico/Arizona border and that are now moving westward.

The attack by a gringo in military fatigues and with a military assault rifle brings memories of the attack on Mexican women and children by James Oliver Huberty on July 18, 1984 at a McDonald's Restaurant at the SanYsidro/Tijuana border. According to Huberty's wife, the mass anti-Mexican murderer said to her in the morning of the massacre, "Society's had their chance. I'm going hunting. Hunting humans." Huberty open fire on unsuspecting Mexican families killing 22, mostly women and children. The racist Huberty had blamed Mexican immigrants for his inability to get a job. In June, the Minutemen vigilantes are planning to commence anti-Mexican operations in the vicinity of the "McDonald's Massacre".

If the anti-Mexican hate campaign by the English language media continues, we will certainly experienced worse hate crimes against our community. There are many mentally deficient gringos that believe everything they read, view or hear in the printed media, television and hate radio such as Disney owned KABC 790 AM in Los Angeles and they can be easily stirred into a "killing frenzy" by racist propaganda. Presently, Los Angeles commuters are being terrorized by shootings on our freeways and many believe they may be race related. The large percentage of the shootings victims are Latinos, which in LA means most probably Mexicans.

La Voz de Aztlan hopes that the latest vigilante shooting of a Mexican immigrant near Columbus, New Mexico is not an ominous omen. Near by is the Pancho Villa State Park that commemorates General Francisco Villa's military excursion into US territory on March 9, 1916.

Status
Not open for further replies.