• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IDC (IP/IW/INTEL/SWO-IDC Otion) Board

Connie

Nope. I spoke to my recruiter on Friday and he doesn't know when results will be posted either. Hopefully we will hear something this week.

navy2014

Dumb question that I know I could look up but I'm on my phone--when did this board meet? I didn't know my application was submitted until recently, but it was submitted long before I found out, and I might have been given to the board in time..

Connie

The board was scheduled to meet April 14th and I think applications had to be submitted by march 10th (I could be off on the dates a bit). The board was delayed until the second week of May. From my understanding only applications that were submitted by the March deadline for the original board date were considered.

navy2014

Oh ok, thanks. If it's true that they stuck with the original pile then I definitely didn't make it. Probably didn't even if they took new ones in April. Thanks.

PensacolaBayou

If the latest rumor on the April IDC thread is true and barring any budget issues, would the next IDC board be in August? If the April was pushed to May, I would only assume so, but this is my first board experience.

navyhaz

Summer Board got rolled to 15-September and will be for FY-15 Picks. All kits that were waiting board (or applied between 11-Mar-14 to present) were rolled to that one.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Summer Board got rolled to 15-September and will be for FY-15 Picks. All kits that were waiting board (or applied between 11-Mar-14 to present) were rolled to that one.

Love your profile pic bro ... So I'm not sure if you got the run down on the AMDO board or not, but there are zero quotas for this fall board and all selection will be taking place next spring. I actually removed AMDO from my application after the community manager told me this.

navyhaz

Love your profile pic bro ... So I'm not sure if you got the run down on the AMDO board or not, but there are zero quotas for this fall board and all selection will be taking place next spring. I actually removed AMDO from my application after the community manager told me this.

I did see that on the new FY15 Sched. I'll just get rolled I guess.

spinnukur

We missed the September board so it's December for me...

29 y/o male, non-prior
OAR: 44 (retaking)
GPA/Major: 3.46, Security Studies
Interviews: Two 0-6's
LoRs: Foreign 0-10, Senator, and Congressman. Aside from required 370's.
Language: Mandarin (intermediate), Japanese (elementary)
8+ years civilian DOD/DHS work.

Though this is my first post on here, everything I've heard from recruiters and what not, is that the board looks at the candidate holistically. We'll see come December however.

One question though: My LT stated FY15 numbers officially start with the Dec board but everything I've read here leads me to believe it's Sept or even earlier - when is/was the first FY15 selection board?

exNavyOffRec

We missed the September board so it's December for me...

29 y/o male, non-prior
OAR: 44 (retaking)
GPA/Major: 3.46, Security Studies
Interviews: Two 0-6's
LoRs: Foreign 0-10, Senator, and Congressman. Aside from required 370's.
Language: Mandarin (intermediate), Japanese (elementary)
8+ years civilian DOD/DHS work.

Though this is my first post on here, everything I've heard from recruiters and what not, is that the board looks at the candidate holistically. We'll see come December however.

One question though: My LT stated FY15 numbers officially start with the Dec board but everything I've read here leads me to believe it's Sept or even earlier - when is/was the first FY15 selection board?

Well, JoJoGoHard was selected at the Dec 2013 board and he is going to OCS in September I believe, so your LT is only a year off, makes me wonder what other info he has told you that is a bit off.

FYI, FY 15 people started going to OCS in July.