• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I want to be a sniper

BigRed389

None
Yea it's real simple. Destroyer trains 5in onto carrier. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Carrier go to bottom of ocean and all zombies die.

Do you have any idea how LONG that would take?

Although I guess with the end of the world you've got nothing but time.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Has any one thought about how to fight a Zombie outbreak on a Carrier? *

Due to OPSEC, I cannot comment on this, other than to let you know there is a plan in place. Let's just say that E-1s are around for a reason.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So debate with friends today: To go or not to go to a military base. Pro: Weapons, ammo, possible reinforcements if base wasn't overrun in initial waves. Cons: Zombies in body armor and possibly hard initial entry.

Love where this thread went btw...

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
So debate with friends today: To go or not to go to a military base. Pro: Weapons, ammo, possible reinforcements if base wasn't overrun in initial waves.

If you were going to a military base for guns and ammo then you weren't prepared for the initial outbreak and therefore you probably deserve whats coming to you.

It's the responsibility of every red blooded American to prepare adequately for the impending rise of the undead.