• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I want to be a sniper

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I'd like to point out that there is nothing funny about preparing for a Zombie hoard... that $4!7 is serious.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Might be a bit overkill for a zombie apocalypse, but I'm betting that a .577 T-Rex would come in handy for a robot uprising. And it would seriously mess some shit up in a Red Dawn scenario, too. I wonder if they make AP rounds to punch through armored bots...

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
^^ Zombies don't know the boundries of science. Your skepticism will be your undoing.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Might be a bit overkill for a zombie apocalypse, but I'm betting that a .577 T-Rex would come in handy for a robot uprising. And it would seriously mess some shit up in a Red Dawn scenario, too. I wonder if they make AP rounds to punch through armored bots...

Would .30 cal AP thru a Garand work? If so I'm only one man short of a fire team staffed with trained Marine riflemen. We are at your service Sir.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You shouldn't be concerned, seven "scientific" reasons a zombie outbreak would fail-

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

Not that I don't appreciate a good Cracked article once in a while... but while the Zombies, who's outbreak was supposed to fail, are eating your brains... Im going to be in a tall, windowless, doorless fortress of Zombie slaying goodness, with an arsenal rivaling Ft. Knox...

Kids these days... with their rock and roll, and their hula hoops, and their science.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
For the zombiepocalypse, I'm thinking a shotgun would be much more practical. The Saiga would do nicely.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So my friends and I had this discussion while watching The Walking Dead. What would be the best place to wait it out? I was thinking military base of some sort, one with terrain features that naturally support defense (peninsula). I was kinda thinking some NASs would be decent as they have open areas with long firing lanes.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
So my friends and I had this discussion while watching The Walking Dead. What would be the best place to wait it out? I was thinking military base of some sort, one with terrain features that naturally support defense (peninsula). I was kinda thinking some NASs would be decent as they have open areas with long firing lanes.

NAS Key West sounds alright to me, Boca Chica is pretty isolated, one road in and one road out. Not to mention the fact that it's Key West.

AJB37

I'd go to Alcatraz