• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I KNEW this crap was going to happen.

incubus852

pilot
More accurate words have not been spoken. I am so looking forward to the public education & teachers union debates from the current administration on how we can "improve" and better "prepare" the youth of today for the challenges that lie ahead tomorrow. I know, don't hold my breath . . . . :icon_rage

Damn Mr. Rogers.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Where's my motherf*****ing money? They owe me...somehow."

FENIAN

Can I go home yet?
pilot
If you think this is over-litigous BS, you should look at the cover of the new Marine Corps Times. Apparently there's an ex-Marine* who is suing the Marine Corps for being OTH Discharged after going UA...twice.

*this situation dictates the frowned upon "ex" prefix like ex-wife or ex-sh!tbag

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Well, at least ONE of the passengers has some decency (from the comments section of the story):

Berretta wrote:
I am Fred Berretta and I am disappointed in the angle this reporter took. She called me and asked how I was doing, how I felt US Airways was treating us, to which I replied fantastically. She asked what the right gesture should be and I said I really did not know, maybe a permament upgrade, which I said jokingly as I really don't care. I am grateful we all survived and I thank God for that every day. The pilot and crew are heroes, along with a lot of other people, including many of the passengers. I think most of the passengers feel the same way I do. Just wanted to pass this along.

cisforsmasher

pilot
You also have to remember that the NY Post is just about as reliable a news source as your run of the mill super market tabloid. So yes, this story is extra sensational because that is what they are paid to write about.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
One of the passengers probably heard the report about how, despite the pilot having Newark Airport inside he decided to land in the hudson. So now all the people who got exposed to the hudson's water now have some form of HIV or AIDS...:eek:

crap did I just give these idiots another reason to sue?...