• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I guess it's been decided...

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Conan OBrien showed a clip of Huckabee's victory speech in Iowa, and Chuck Norris was standing right behind him. Huckabee can now get rid of the secret service, too.

And it isn't Huckabee's flat tax.

It's Congressman John Linder's consumption tax (Fairtax is the marketing name). I don't want to start a fire or anything, but don't believe a single word anybody in the left wing media says about Huckabee or the tax plan that he's touting. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out that they like neither him nor the tax plan. The story in the OP shows this. Our media has sadly become one of America's own worst enemies.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Conan OBrien showed a clip of Huckabee's victory speech in Iowa, and Chuck Norris was standing right behind him. Huckabee can now get rid of the secret service, too.

And it isn't Huckabee's flat tax.

It's Congressman John Linder's consumption tax (Fairtax is the marketing name). I don't want to start a fire or anything, but don't believe a single word anybody in the left wing media says about Huckabee or the tax plan that he's touting. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out that they like neither him nor the tax plan. The story in the OP shows this. Our media has sadly become one of America's own worst enemies.

That would be funny if you really did not believe that. :(

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
President Huckabee.

Nope. Doesn't fit. No matter how you emphasize the syllables, the name just doesn't mesh well with president.

:D

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I'm not saying that Huckabee's not great, cause he is, but FairTax isn't really "his" plan, it would be more accurate to say that he is a supporter of it, and he falls too short on basic knowledge of other issues, Foreign Policy, Health care, Immigration, Economy, that I can't support him in the primary, but if he wins that runnoff over John McCain then I would gladly support him over the democratic candidates...

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
I'm listening to the Republican debate. Its really entertaining. Poor Paul is being attacked from nearly every side. It doesn't help that he isn't a very good speaker. He may have good ideas but he doesn't have the personality to rally a nation with.