• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hunting & Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Me and another guy muscled it into the pick-up. Your pics aren't showing up, Andy.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Here's a pic of me carrying the back half of a muley down San Jacinto Mtn in Dec of 98. I was guiding this hunt.
060385.JPG

Here's the after math of that same hunt, the 2 of us in the middle are the guides
060386-big.JPG

here's a different ranch the next year (99), I guided this hunt also, this is me retreiving a guys deer from the bottom of a canyon.
060387.JPG

060389.JPG

Nice bear Andy, what pistol is that?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I want to post some pics too, but before I attempt I need to know how to do it, and not get the little x-box thing. Thanks.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice fish man. I've got to get up to lake fork before I get out of TX... Everyone says it's so good there. Maybe this spring I'll make the drive and find out for myself.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Thought y'all might be what some people are saying overseas. International pilot's website called www.pprune.org In the current events forum, you will see several long threads about how all guns in America should be confiscated. Feel free to post there and make your opinions known. On a side note, how many of y'all go deer hunting with hounds?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
bcgeib,
Yea man, you definately need to head over to east TX and give Lake Fork as shot. There's Fork, Sam Rayburn, and Toledo Bend all right there with 150-200 miles of each other.

Beetle, you ever been to Lake Fork?

aoconnor

Never hunted deer w/hounds. However, I had a beagle who used to chase deer which made me pissed. One day while rabbit hunting she started to chase deer - made me walk all day field after corn field following her. Finally I saw her about 200 yds away, looked down the vent rib, and emptied both barrels on her with my side by side. Didn't even distract her - but it felt good. Damn dog.

Been out twice duck hunting during the 4 day early season here in NC. Took a nice brace of drake woodies this morning, a double - should've had three mallards too. I got a new shotgun, Benelli Nova. I didn't get a chance to pattern it, so I am still trying to figure out where it is shooting.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
No, I've spent all my life (outside the USMC) in West Tx. Now that I'm Corpus I'll be a little closer to some good fresh water fishing. Although I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever have time....

GatorNFO

SNFO in Primary
We used to run the dogs at the hunting club I belonged to while in college. We would section off a square of woods and put the dogs in on one end, while a few of us on cb channel 7 would await their arrival! Ahh the beauty of dogs and cb's!!

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Hey Dave, I think I found a pic of your uncle. Actually its more like the Texas version of Taylor's dad. You Texas Fuks do some weird stuff. One of these days I'll take my .338 mag out there.
cowboy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.