• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long is primary taking you???

NavyLonghorn

Gotta love advanced. Wed just take an IFR clearance to somewhere it was clear enough to bounce. I was done in less then 5 months.

trvsmrtn

pilot
I finish the first block of RI sims tomorrow (week 18), doing my CC next week with my RI flights and VNAVs followed by the second block of RI's and then forms. If the weather is good, I'd say 24 weeks from class up to selection (VT3). That's also about 2 weeks of lost time due to med down, so I'd say I zipped through pretty well.

Threadjack: my CC is to Cheyenne (not my choice). Anybody ever been there? Cool bars, places of interest, anything to do?

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
Got you beat Retread, 41 weeks. I hit VT-3 at the wrong time and had to wait about 12 weeks to fly. Even after that it was maybe one flight a week.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
23 weeks for primary including a week and a half off for Christmas.

15 months, commission to wings assuming advanced stays on track. I may actually make it to a fleet squadron as an 0-1.