• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How hard is it to become a pilot?

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
I heard that Marines stationed in Iwakuni get a pretty steep discount on mountian bikes...

Before I could even get to the bottom of the page (or the next post for that matter), I was thinking the same thing. Damn it! "Don't you people have homes?" :)

jride200

Agreed . . . definitely a matter up for debate.

I heard that Marines stationed in Iwakuni get a pretty steep discount on mountian bikes...

Know an honest way to get a steep discount on mountain bikes? Be a Navy guy who happens to have worked in a bicycle shop part-time for the past 7 years. Employee purchase programs = 20% off WHOLESALE, or more. Turn the bikes over regularly on eBay, and you MAKE MONEY. Befriend the bike shop owner, and he extends these programs to you indefinitely after you have ceased working there. This method works flawlessly for me.

And the best part is I don't have to be a thieving Marine.

JR

usmcecho4

pilot
Marine NFO: The only way to get that elusive 100% chance of jets...the F/A-18D or Prowler.

Well if all you want is a guaranteed chance to ride in the back of a jet I can think of easier ways to go about it. ;)

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4