• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kynavalchic

Wink, look im asking questions and trying to get answers. Im not a whinner.There is a difference. Im asking questions and you dont know those circumstances and yes you might know what you are talking about and im glad for you but dont Belittle me on things you know nothing about. Im not entitiled to anything and I know that but if you had read my original post you would have read that i dont want to get into a cockpit and I have worked damn hard to get my grades up so dont dont talk crap if you dont know what you are talking about ok. Im trying to make my dreams happen and the only way i can is to ask questions so if you think i am whinning dont answer my questions because someone else will. And nothing is unreachable.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kynavalchic, EXCELLENT! That is the attitude. Email me if you think I can help. Good luck to ya.

NuSnake

bust your ass, it never hurt anyone...I like wink, now thats what I'm talkin bout!!! No BS, we need more of that!!!

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

When you apply to the BDCP, you have to send in your transcripts from ALL schools attended and they factor grades from ALL schools into your GPA. So it is a cumulative GPA from all classes from all schools. (includeing communtity colleges and everything) Hope that helps

Goliath112

hey kyna, do you always want the last word? take your 1.8 GPA and convert it into a 3.5. now that will be impressive..... I had a 2.4 and raised my GPA to a 3.7. **** I hope I get in this time. btw, don't respond to this....

Hey JaymanC, I didn't realize that you got selected already. good for you man. I am applying again next month. except I can't do BDCP cause I grad this June. wish me luck

NuSnake

god......kyna...geez girl, he said he was graduating in June so hes not eligible.....read the whole post first...by the way I agree with him.

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Kyna... You know, by your attitude, I don't think I'd want to serve with you anyhow. I don't think others would like you leading them either. Oh yes, I'm "rude" too, but truthful. If you want to get selected, I suggest you drop the "too bad so sad" attitude before writing your mission statement and sending in your package. I don't know about the others on this forum, but I'm not here to boost your self-esteem - only answer questions to help those who are truly willing to help themselves, given the right answers. Get tough!

StrikeEagle

From what I heard you have to have a 3.3 Any truth in that. A am an Aerospace Eng. major (Rocket Science) and have a 2.75 Which is above average here, seeing as the major is REALLY hard. I goto ERAU in Daytona. Thanks.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Technically the min GPA is 2.7. The competitive profile (average of guys selected) today is more like 3.3. Generally a recruiter will not want to encourage anyone with less than a 3.0 They do consider the school and major, along with everything else. Talk to a recruiter. Most of the gouge you get here as to competitive profiles, open slots etc, is bum gouge. It changes too often and one guys experience can not be taken as ordinary unless you know his entire application and and time period it occured in. Call a recruiter!

Integer

Banned
Sweet. I've heard many on this forum were denied for SNA but offered NFO. Congrats to all! I guess the best way to get NFO is to apply for NA to show them you are setting your sights high, and then the board will think, "well there's a .2 less of a GPA requirement on NFO... maybe we could get something going here..." The navy doesn't know that we Air Warriors know that they will seem to offer NFO to all GOOD candidates who apply for NA but are not accepted for whatever reason. :) They want to make us think like they are not desperate, but just being nice to offer NFO :) Clearly, most people don't apply for NFO offhand so a lot of the NFO's are rejected NA's, so what is happening is you "apply to BDCP for NA or NFO, but what you are really doing is applying for NFO with the hopes for an open slot for NA!" Without offering rejected NA applicants the BDCP NFO slots, they would need to start giving money bonuses to have people look at NFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.