• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

heads up

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I class up Friday and those in A-pool today might have noticed we were pulled aside during PT this morning and we had to take a PRT this morning before classing up. Apparently the class that started last Friday had a bunch of failures in their class on the PRT yesterday morning and so for my class they decided we should take a PRT before classing up and if you failed you would not class up. In my group this morning a couple people did not pass the run. I don't know if this is going to be a new policy or not, but I figured I'd give yall a heads up that this happened and to keep in shape.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Jesus, how long are those guys getting off that they can't pass a damn run?! I mean, seriously, what else are you getting paid to do but work out and fog a mirror? Pathetic...

(not directed at you CommodoreMid...the idiots that fail)

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I class up Friday and those in A-pool today might have noticed we were pulled aside during PT this morning and we had to take a PRT this morning before classing up. Apparently the class that started last Friday had a bunch of failures in their class on the PRT yesterday morning and so for my class they decided we should take a PRT before classing up and if you failed you would not class up. In my group this morning a couple people did not pass the run. I don't know if this is going to be a new policy or not, but I figured I'd give yall a heads up that this happened and to keep in shape.

Sweet. I could see one or two people f'ing it up but its wierd to think that so many would fail

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
This blows my mind. How could you be such a piece of $hit that you can't stay in shape enough to run 1.5 miles? Thats essentially all that we are getting paid to do right now; that and staying out of trouble. Take responsibility for you own physical performance and development.

And put down the damn slice of pizza.

/rant.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Its one of the easiest ways to get a pink sheet in API. Also, this is an easy ways for the NASC CO to say hmm, easy A-pool isn't working...maybe the Enswines ought to have more makey workie to get their asses in shape.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Aren't they looking to deep six some officers? Seems like the perfect opportunity. Let the fat bodies attrite. There are quite a few of them among the A-pool ranks.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Sadly, I've seen some hawgs get pushed through ROTC. I'm sure they slip through other commissioning sources, too.

Marines have to make a first class PFT before they can start API. I think it's great that the Navy takes such an interest into what they're putting through the pipeline.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I will say that fucking chip trail kills dudes. I was running consistent 10:00 1.5's on the road when I showed up and 12 minutes on that damn trail almost killed me.

That said, 12 minutes on the road would hurt now.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I think part of it too is that guys underestimate the chip trail and the weather in Florida. I know that I showed up from central California, where it was 65 and no humidity, to P-cola in the summer, where it was 95 and 90% humidity. My run time surprised the hell outta me the first time I ran on the chip trail in that weather.

That said, there is more than enough time to adjust. It's laziness if the guys sit around in A-pool for so long and don't get out and run that trail.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I will say that fucking chip trail kills dudes. I was running consistent 10:00 1.5's on the road when I showed up and 12 minutes on that damn trail almost killed me.

That said, 12 minutes on the road would hurt now.

Why on a chip trail? Is there some 1/4 mile paved track available on base?

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Why on a chip trail? Is there some 1/4 mile paved track available on base?

Yes. It's actually right next to it. But to use that would make sense.

(I always figured it's a lot easier to tell if someone skipped a lap when there are only three laps as opposed to six laps. I called someone out on that back in my ROTC days, and all they did was make him run it again. Arg)

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Could you imagine if that guy was wearing a "NAVY" shirt instead?

Unbelievable. Quit bein a bunch of slobs and show some fvckin pride!!!

Army%2BStrong%2BHooooah!.jpg