• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Having trouble chosing a MOS

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
So what IS the big deal with marines and stealing bikes? Im serious here...how did that joke get started? A PM would be awsome

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So what IS the big deal with marines and stealing bikes? Im serious here...how did that joke get started? A PM would be awsome

It's not a joke, and it's not just bikes. Marines have had a long-standing reputation as common thieves.

Brett

HueyCobra8151

pilot
The Art of Institutional Theft has long allowed our over-burdened and under-paid service to stay strong in the face of budgetary adversity.

Maybe if the Navy would stop hoarding all that money for nuke bonuses we wouldn't have to steal your bikes :)

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
I still have not heard back from our young Devildog to-be on why he enlisted vice Officer programs. I am guessing he drank the cool-aid and is uninterested in others opinions at this point.

Steve

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Contrary to the Navy Prowler communities beliefs, common thievery is an uncommon virtue among Marines. Now, UNcommon thievery, that's a different story...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Art of Institutional Theft has long allowed our over-burdened and under-paid service to stay strong in the face of budgetary adversity.

Maybe if the Navy would stop hoarding all that money for nuke bonuses we wouldn't have to steal your bikes :)

Now you're beginning to sound like Karl Marx, and I think we all know how that little experiment turned out.

Brett