• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone heard, been denied, or accepted lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richwebb

PSROGERS...Glad to hear there's someone in the same boat as me. My intel app went in on Oct. 10. Friday will be the 3-month anniversary. Still no word.

Is there a way to get a receipt from Tenn, sort of proof that the recruiter actually sent in the package?--I'm only half joking.

WFU2USN

Hi guys,

It takes a while for them to go through the Intel. stuff - background checks, etc. I know when I crossrated from BU to IS that it took about 2 to 2 1/2 months....and I was already in the Navy!

Be patient & Good luck!

Robin

JTP

hey Slabman when did you send in your package, and were you prior?

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

slabman

SNA Primary (Whiting)
Hey JTP,
I sent my package off december 2nd, and heard on Jan 3rd. Yes, i have 4 years prior Air Force experience. Did you apply have you heard anything?

Slabman

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
I just found out today that I was selected for AMDO. I'm classing up on SEP 6. Anyone else going in this time frame?

Chris

eaw75

I just got word that my medical package was approved, now I am just waiting for word from OCS. my recruiter says this should be a matter of days. how long have most waited from this point? I sent in my application aprox end of october.

Thanks,
Eric

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
It only took a couple of days after I received verbal confirmation for them to give me a written confirmation with only 19 days left until the packout of my household goods to my next duty station. I was sweating bullets!
scared_125.gif

Chris

vballindaytona

My recruiter called me at 7am, only 6 days after my package was submitted to tell me I was accepted for SNA and OCS date. I got the written notification about two weeks later in the mail.

Jonathan

richwebb

Found this ad on careerbuilder.com today:

"Worldwide. Position will require relocating.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO APPLY FOR A CAREER AS AN OFFICER IN NAVAL AVIATION! If you are a U. S. citizen, less than 29 and a half years of age, hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher in any academic major), and can meet Navy physical standards for commissioning, you may already be eligible to apply."

Seems strange to be advertising for aviators when the pipeline is already clogged. Maybe they'll be alot more spaces opening up or maybe they advertise like this regularly ???
(If you want to see the ad go to www.careerbuilder.com. Select your state as Connecticut and Job Type as Entry level/New grad. SHould be the third or fourth page, crammed in between a bunch other Navy postings.)

CARJAK

Hey guys I submitted my app for SNA and NFO in April and was promptly decline in MAy. I was applying for the BDPC program. I resubmitted, by request of the LT at the Recruiting station on 1 Novemeber and recieved an acceptance on Jan. 14 to not only BDPC but also for SNA. So for all of you guys who are wandering when you will receive your package back, it is better to be waiting longer than to recieve a letter sooner. Oh yea and to let you all know I am An Education Major with a certification in HIstory, and aslo a Ex marine Sergent.Who would have ever thought. Best of Luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.