• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone heard, been denied, or accepted lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Hey Hope this cheers people up a little...

My friend just got a CEC SPOT!!! wooohhoo! So there's still hope... :)

Jaz

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

grose3

pilot
I just found out on Monday that I got approved for an SNA spot. There were several disappointed Midshipmen at the Unit who did not get their first choice. Upon issuing the results, our Senior Advisor reiterated what KLRAY77 stated in that there were more applicants than available slots nationwide.

KLRAY77- Is Capt. Zaperach your CO at Memphis ROTC? If so he is my former Skipper from USS Trenton. What are your thoughts towards him?

rhollin1

It has been a little over 4 weeks since my package was mailed out to Tenn. My recruiter called me today and said that they are requesting a copy of my DD214 and past evals. I hope that's good news!!

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

JTP

I talked to my recruiter yesterday about the status of my app. I turned it in around 6 weeks ago, and he said that it was a good thing that I haven't heard anything. He said applicants that they are not interested in will get a rejection notice within 1-3 weeks of turning it in. He said right now the applications up there they are trying to approve. They are just trying to shuffle around ocs dates and find room anywhere. That was good news. He sounded pretty optomistic that I will be accepted w/ an OCS date sometime soon (Hopefully before May). I'll keep ya'll posted, and if your app is still in Milington good luck!

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

eaw75

JTP,

I'm anxiously awaiting a reply as well. My professional recommendation for crypto came in after four weeks, but I am still waiting for the medical review (7 weeks now). My recruiter said it should arrive any day. Best of luck to everyone!

Eric

ChipK96

Originally posted by JTP
I talked to my recruiter yesterday about the status of my app. I turned it in around 6 weeks ago, and he said that it was a good thing that I haven't heard anything. He said applicants that they are not interested in will get a rejection notice within 1-3 weeks of turning it in. He said right now the applications up there they are trying to approve. They are just trying to shuffle around ocs dates and find room anywhere.

IF all that is true then maybe it's good news for me. I think they've had my re application up there forever and my recruiter just keeps saying he doesn't know anything yet.

Hudson

I got word this week on my acceptance for SNFO. Applied the day before thanksgiving it was official on the day before christmas.

BYSun

Congatulations Hudson.
jump2_125.gif

When will you be going to OCS?

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

psrogers

Intel Officer
Talking to my recruiter today, he said he still hadn't heard on my intel package. I sent it in close to eight weeks ago now (where did that time go?) and he said the same thing- since some others who submitted about the same time were rejected- no news is good news.

The good thing for us intel/crypto people is that they are apparently finally starting to let some folks in!

rhollin1

It's been six weeks since my package went out and still no word. I hope the saying "No news is good news", still applies.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

slabman

SNA Primary (Whiting)
Hey,
I just talked to my recruiter, and he said i was board approved for SNA, but he said he could not tell me that I was definitely in. He told me that he is waiting for the head of OCS to give the final OK. Does anyone know if you are board approved,can you still be turned down? Thanks,
Slabman
bouncy_125.gif

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hudson,

Congrats!!!!!

Slabman,

From what I was told from my recruiter (before I was shot down - still a little bitter haha) when you are board approved, you are basically in unless you are medically disqualified or you do something really stupid like get arrested. I am not positive but that is what I was told.

Peace,

-Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.