• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gun Laws in your state

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Fixed it for you...

profilepic14996_3.gif

Idk if the armed forces and people of california are united
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-march-10-2008/marines-in-berkeley

MasterBates

Wrong flag, and I'd be wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, but yes, I do own multiple Mosin-Nagants (that looks like a M44 MN Carbine) and the haircut's about right.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot

sickboy

pilot
How would this work with open carry? Could I go from PA to OH if my Glock is clearly visible?

Bevo16

pilot
How would this work with open carry? Could I go from PA to OH if my Glock is clearly visible?

No. Even with states that have reciprocity, you have to obey the laws of the state that you are in. The laws of the state that you came from no longer apply.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Yea. But I also cheated a bit. My professor/boss had the same poster up in her office...

Well considering that the rifle holding "Soviet" in the picture is me, I doubt she had the exact same poster in her office...

I did cannibalize several old Soviet propaganda posters to make this one though... and supposedly "The People and Army Are One" was a popular phrase on posters in the USSR.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Read the comments on the thinkprogress.org link to see what kinds of fucking morons we are dealing with here. I had to stop after a few---their complete idiocy made me want to punch someone in the face.

"When your life can be over in seconds, the police are only minutes away..."

RyanF

unimportant
Read the comments on the thinkprogress.org link to see what kinds of fucking morons we are dealing with here. I had to stop after a few---their complete idiocy made me want to punch someone in the face.

This one has to be my favorite:

stewarjt says:
Where is the logic in equating gun ownership with freedom?

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:39 pm

:icon_roll

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's like like the hippies and code-pinkers in Berkeley. There is no arguing logic with these absolute and unequivocal morons.