• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GUARD to the US-Mexico Border ???

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
Alright man, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that's what you meant to say in your original post.

(I spend A LOT of time in Miami)

Of course it's what I meant. A lot of dangerous people were given amnesty for the sole reason that they made it to America. Bad idea. Crime skyrocketed in Miami during that time period. It wasn't anti-Cubano or anti-Miami (not a fan of the city, but I've also only driven through the crap parts).

Don't hate, Zab ;)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Except now you can get a killer mojito in South Beach. :D

Brett

Mo-jito. Mooooo-jito.

That of course is said in the voice of Brian Griffin.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Don't hate, Zab ;)

No, I won't hate. Like I said, I spend a lot of time there and the work ethic in that city astounds me (that goes for everybody).

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
No, I won't hate. Like I said, I spend a lot of time there and the work ethic in that city astounds me (that goes for everybody).

I'd like to check out the better parts someday. Only went through in passing (straight to Key West mmm) and I wasn't impressed with what I saw, but I know that isn't necessarily representative of the city itself. Not a retard.

Now, Los Angeles... that's another story...

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
I'd like to check out the better parts someday. Only went through in passing (straight to Key West mmm) and I wasn't impressed with what I saw, but I know that isn't necessarily representative of the city itself. Not a retard.
Now, Los Angeles... that's another story...

Hey hey hey, don't hate on Los Angeles. Sure we have a lot of crime, America-hating liberals, out-of-touch-with-reality celebrities, and a lot of just plain weird people. . . but we also have some really great food.:D

Oh, and the latina girls, always have to include them.:)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Hey hey hey, don't hate on Los Angeles. Sure we have a lot of crime, America-hating liberals, out-of-touch-with-reality celebrities, and a lot of just plain weird people. . . but we also have some really great food.:D

Oh, and the latina girls, always have to include them.:)

Been to LA, spent a couple days there.

Hated hated hated it.

Saw my first dead body in LA, murder victim, gang killing. Good stuff.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Been to LA, spent a couple days there.

Hated hated hated it.

Saw my first dead body in LA, murder victim, gang killing. Good stuff.

Yeah, parts of the city are really rough. What part(s) of town did you visit? I for one am happy I'm relocating to Appalachian Virginia, I need to get out and away from all of the crazy and stupid people.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
AllAmerican75 said:
Yeah, parts of the city are really rough. What part(s) of town did you visit? I for one am happy I'm relocating to Appalachian Virginia, I need to get out and away from all of the crazy and stupid people.
Now you can get involved with blood feuds!

A-123-M.jpg

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:

Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Anaheim, Venice Beach, um... some other parts.

Now, Santa Barbara... THAT'S a nice city.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Anaheim, Venice Beach, um... some other parts.

Now, Santa Barbara... THAT'S a nice city.
Like any big city, you just have to know where to go. LA has some really awesome spots - usually the closer to the water you are, the better.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Like any big city, you just have to know where to go. LA has some really awesome spots - usually the closer to the water you are, the better.

Brett

I'm sure, but I really don't care to go back. Hollywood and Venice were the worst, by far. Absolutely, and I mean this, DISGUSTING.

boobcheese

Back to the original intent of this thread; does the president have the authority to deploy the national guard for this purpose (posse comitatus?).

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
I'm sure, but I really don't care to go back. Hollywood and Venice were the worst, by far. Absolutely, and I mean this, DISGUSTING.
Come on, dude. You can't write off two whole counties based on Hollywood. Actually, most people are surprised/horrified that Hollywood is a complete sh!thole. LA has a bevy of amazing restaurants - let that be your motivation to return.

Brett