• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great house with huge pool in Milton for sale

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now Steve will be stabbing co-workers in the back in a whole new profession. :D

Brett
Nah. I have no reason to operate up in that area unless I'm buying an investment property myself or I have a buyer with a specific house in mind. If someone I knew up there wanted to sell, I'd refer it out. Just don't want to see a fellow AW member get screwed over.

The fact is, too many Realtors think selling a house means putting the property in the MLS, putting a sign in the front yard, getting flyers done for the yard sign and then the buyers will be knocking your door down.

Just from your pictures I will say the curb appeal is lacking and the backyard looks rather worn. Believe it or not, but most people will never see what the inside of your house looks like (whether in pictures or in person) unless your front yard is inviting and draws them in. I also don't like the angle that the picture of the front was taken. It looks like you're hiding something by how it was shot.

bigfish

I can always fall back on my SAW skills
pilot
Yeah, the front yard grass isn't the best because of the shingles that were on it when we re-shingled the roof last year and we did a lot of landscaping in the back yard so some spots are just sand.
I kinda figured exactly what you mentioned about realtors just waiting for someone to find the house rather than finding the buyer. Do you have any suggestions or should we just think about keeping it and renting it? It's an easily rentable property and really close to Whiting, we had some offers to rent, but then went the selling route. Anyway, it's a pretty frustrating situation being so far away from the situation.