• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Global War on Error

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
101's gotta do it so I'm thinking it's a MAG/MAW wide thing. I like the idea of being able to take the test lesson-unseen. I wonder how useful the brief if is 2 dudes scored in the mid 90's (like I'll see it on my report card).

KnightNArmor

ASO
pilot
Most of 3rd MAW had to have it done by 1 Feb.

It was a painful class to sit through... wouldn't let me go straight to the test. 90% though....

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Straight to the test, 84%. I can feel me being safer already. Wonder who got the NAM for that gem.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got the Global War on Error presentation, it is pretty good: informative interesting and enjoyable. They plug their books and other stuff a bit much but these guys put on some good training.

Got the second seminar and I take back all the nice things I said, what a waste of time. It is as if they plaguerized all the standard safety standdown stuff and packaged it a bit then overcharged the taxpayers.

We literally got the same sea story illustrations that were used in the last seminar. I dont want to think about how much training ordnance we lost out on to pay for this waste of time.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I actually thought GWOE II wasn't half bad. Like a lot of military training, there was a lot of manure to sift through to find a couple of gems.

I considered making a crude remark about the narrator and her circadian trough, but I thought better of it!

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
We had a helluva time trying to log onto MarineNet to get both the Mod I and Mod II done. It was especially painful since, for awhile, you couldn't access the online course on NMCI. Another problem was people were completing the course, taking the test and passing, but wouldn't be able to print out their test certificate. It's been one giant pain in the ass.

usmcecho4

pilot
When you're taking the test and you get an answer wrong you can just click on the take the test button again and start over and choose the correct answer.

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4