• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girls with Guns, what's wrong with that?

CAMike

None
Contributor
In the spirit of the thread, I thought the gal in the attached video clip had a pretty good sense of humor. Gotta love "Rangemaster Leon" near the end of the clip (he goes into fantasyland for a few seconds). Anyway this range would be a nice place to visit if you stop by Nellis or LAS for a few hours.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I know you posted this a while ago, but DAMN that is extremely skinny for a chick. But if you're into visible rib cages...then go for it!

Skinny? It can be, but I prefer the lean look. My ex was right about there and while you could see definition in her abs, you couldn't see her ribs unless she was twisted into some awkward angle... ;)

Plus you know they'll stay thin if they're about that size.

GreenLantern330

Skinny? It can be, but I prefer the lean look. My ex was right about there and while you could see definition in her abs, you couldn't see her ribs unless she was twisted into some awkward angle... ;)

Plus you know they'll stay thin if they're about that size.

Oh ok, I just couldn't imagine what 5'6" 110 would look like but I suppose it wouldn't be as skinny as I originally thought.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Oh ok, I just couldn't imagine what 5'6" 110 would look like but I suppose it wouldn't be as skinny as I originally thought.

For reference.

morganku.jpg