• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FYO5 Supply slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinbynight

erinbynight
sorry for lack of info...but what does npq mean? I just met an academy guy was going supply..."Keep in mind that it's pretty close to OCS number, because ROTC and USNA guys can only go supply if they're NPQ from URL"

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
My app went out today, so I'm hoping that it gets there in time to be reviewed by the board that is rumored to be meeting in February. I am applying for a summer/fall FY06 slot, so if there are that many slots still available for FY05, then I assume there are logically more available for FY06...that gives me a lot of hope. Plus, I can't remember who, but someone just recently got Pro-Rec'ed or Final Selected for a Supply slot this past month or so, and our stats were nearly identical except I was a year younger, a Management major, and had a (slightly) better GPA. So I am feeling good. :D

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Best of luck to you Metro. I would think you would hear about pro-rec reasonably soon. I have heard from multiple sources (including my recruiter) suggest that the boards are supposed to meet from now until the first week of FEB. Keep us posted!

erinbynight

erinbynight
I heard from my recruiter intel board is meeting mid-february...that statistic is also on the usnavyocs.com site, although I didn't believe it at first...*sigh*. No word yet from supply concerning my package either.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Thanks Godspeed. I got a Good Low on my PRT (58 pushups, 73 situps, 12:30-something), my MEPS visit went through with flying colors, and a few people I have spoken to/read about on here have gotten Supply BDCP slots with "less impressive" credentials than mine, so I feel like I have a pretty good shot. Plus, I am applying for FY06, which I hope is even more conducive to some good news. Everyone on here will be the first to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.