• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FYO5 Supply slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegator

Well I just turned in my application..Recruiter is Fed exing it today. wish me luck..While I was there he showed me the official Slot document for FYO5 and supply has 139 slots 83 of which has already been filled, so there are somewhere around 50 slots left for the supply community, also saw the Intel slots and pilot slots and Im not sure but the Intel has like 5-10 left for FYO5 and my recruiter said that pilot slots are backed up for two years, but he said he was iffy about that one...thought I would post the info...Happy holidays :)

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
interesting... i'm hoping to hear something soon, my package went out just over two months ago.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Keep in mind that it's pretty close to OCS number, because ROTC and USNA guys can only go supply if they're NPQ from URL

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
leegator said:
While I was there he showed me the official Slot document for FYO5 and supply has 139 slots 83 of which has already been filled, so there are somewhere around 50 slots left for the supply community, also saw the Intel slots and pilot slots and Im not sure but the Intel has like 5-10 left for FYO5 and my recruiter said that pilot slots are backed up for two years, but he said he was iffy about that one...thought I would post the info...Happy holidays :)

Thats some interesting gouge if i've ever seen it. Those are the golden numbers right there. However, you would think (being how close the 05 slots are) that the supply corps would already have those slots booked up or darn near close to it.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Actually, we are currently in FY05. FY05 runs from Oct 04 to Sept 05. Those FY05 slots mean that those people will be commissioned between the above dates. So as you can see, there's plenty of FY05 left.

Already this fiscal year there were at least 8 NROTC ppl who were offered Supply that weren't for NPQ's (I was in Athens with them)

I was just wondering about those acceptance numbers because I mailed off a OCS package for my DK1 yesterday.

leegator

make of it what you want. I thought I could give a general idea of the situation of what I saw. If it is true or false dont know? that is the recruiters fact sheet...live with it as i am...

leegator

I wrote my recruiter asking him about when the supply board is meeting up. I sent my appl. on Dec 13th . my recruiter replied with this....

They had just held a board the day we completed your application on the 13th. My best guess is the next board will be late JAN / early FEB. I'll let you know if I hear anything before then...

thought I would let supply hopefulls know when the next board is. or when my recruiter feels it is

Godspeed

pilot
I heard the same news from my recruiter. I would have been sworn in by now if the navy hadn't lost my meps file. Retaking it delayed the whole process 2 weeks, now I wont be able to swear in until late JAN, early FEB. D*mnit

zornundo

So basically, all Supply slots get filled via OCS? That makes me feel good. The only community I will be applying for is Supply.

Now if I can just get my run time down and drop some more weight, I'll be good to go!

Godspeed

pilot
Interesting point zornundo. I wonder actually what the percentage of supply officers come from OCS, vs the Naval Academy and ROTC NPQ's. Anyone know?

Godspeed said:
Interesting point zornundo. I wonder actually what the percentage of supply officers come from OCS, vs the Naval Academy and ROTC NPQ's. Anyone know?

The four classes that graduated from Athens last yr had a few LDO's (6-10 of them) 2 or 3 Acad grads who were NPQ for other duties, a few latteral transfers, and about a half dozen NROTC. The rest of the 130 or so are OCS grads.

Status
Not open for further replies.