• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 STA-21 Message/Application

Goodfou

In four years? Absolutely not. I've been working on my degree for over 8 years and I'm just now approaching 77% complete. Sometimes I wish I could be at a command where the operational tempo is low enough that I could complete it faster. I'm at the point now that the remaining classes I cannot do online and I physically have to attend at times that are just not compatible with the ships schedule.
Been there, done that; which is why I went SELRES in October 2013 as a 10 1/2 year First Class to finish my degree before I aged out of all options. Stay at home wife and two kids at the time and still managed to live comfortably while finishing a Finance degree in just a 2 1/2 years (thanks to GI Bill, pell grants and SELRES drills). Now I’m an O-2 FTS AMDO.

What are you willing to do to be selected for a commission? Base on your timeline, you have been working on your degree since before I left Active Duty to finish mine.

FACTS: STA-21 is a pipe dream for everyone except Nukes. Just enough non-nuke selects to keep the program named “STA-21” and not “Nuke-21.”

Get over it and figure out how to get that piece of paper as fast as you can with a degree you can live with.