• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 Supply DCO Commissioning Thread

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Yeah, being an ENS is sorta' like having VD. The upside is, though it take 18 months... the cure is permanent, and you can't pass it on to others!:D
BzB

I'm going to respectfully disagree with the cure part. It is a bit like mono, you are always a carrier. I am living proof of this as I caught it from PenguinGuy! :D

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm going to respectfully disagree with the cure part. It is a bit like mono, you are always a carrier. I am living proof of this as I caught it from PenguinGuy! :D
Touche'! But like shingles, once you've had it... you're immune!;)
Penguins.gif
BzB

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I commissioned today. I am officially an Ensign.
Congratulations, for only tonight, you will be at least TIED, for the title of "Juniorest" Officer in the U.S. Navy. You'll never be able to savor that honor again... flaunt it proudly!
Ensign-1.gif Ensign-2.gif
BzB

Last edited:

RaginCajun

Thanks!

It was actually pretty cool. My father-in-law made the drive with me just to get out of the house and he ended up participating in the "ceremony" with the recruiter saying the oath to him and him saying it to me and me saying it. Can't think of the word to describe that, but it was neat. He was in the Army in Vietnam.

DoubleOswo7

Anyone applying to this Feb 14 Supply Board? Any ideas on selection rates etc. (Basically does anyone have any good airwarriors gossip) haha.

mit311

My application package is also in. Scuttlebutt is that there would be fewer spots this year, like 45. My recruiter has no specifics. Last year the Jan Board picked something around 80. Contracts experience is still desirable.