• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 IDC DCO Boards

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
To piggyback on this, if it is your intent to reapply your recruiter will/should ask you to provide a letter to the board to that effect. The letter is your opportunity to demonstrate to the board that you are more competitive than during the last cycle.
If I am not selected, will I be told where my area of deficiency is?

The board meets next week! Lets keep this thread alive. Last board I found out I was a non-select on here before my recruiter even knew.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Good luck to all. I hope your hard work pays off this time around. If not, dust yourselves off and give it another go!

Good luck to all at this board.
I havent given up, nor will I. I actually went to MEPS last week, and I am just waiting on my HIV results (that show HIV-). Once my recruiter gets that, Ill be re-enlisting. The good thing is Ill get to keep my former rank (IT2). I should be swearing back in within the next week or two.

I plan to keep applying will drilling as well. My immediate goal once I get back in is to get my warfare qualification.

By the time the next board rolls around I will have the following
Graduate certificate in cyber security (half way done with my masters)
2 MCSE's (Server 2012 Infrastructure/Private Cloud), Security+, CEH, MCITP, VCP5, MCSA 2003 and 2012
Drilling IT2 reservist (hopefully with a IDC pin)

and a partridge in a pear tree....

Reactions: das

das

Contributor
Wow...silent this time around! Who has packages in at this board?

lost_in_asia

I'm anxiously waiting the results. I figured tomorrow would be the earliest to hear something. I'm also waiting on a call for a new "normal" job as well that should come any day so this week could have lots of changes for me.

It is eerily quiet in here this time around though.

Congrats on the new normal job, lost_in_asia. I actually accepted an offer as well as a Senior Principal Systems Admin (just waiting on my clearance to pass). I think this will bode well for my next attempt in March. What is your new title going to be?

lost_in_asia

I haven't gotten the job offer yet. I am anxiously awaiting that information as well and keeping fingers crossed on both hands. I have been working as a contract pilot in Asia for the last six years and interviewed with United last week.

lost_in_asia

If I remember correctly, it was sometime on Friday for the last board. The time the individual recruiter gets the results and makes notifications can vary greatly.