• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
Hey guys....I have "the list"....has anyone verified that this is the TRUE RESULTS...no questions asked....because I was selected for NFO on the list but just wante to make sure its the real deal before I have a party or anything like that

The list is legit ... it is the same results that has been sent to all of the ships via message traffic.

jake954

Question about alternates

I asked this in a separate forum but we'll see what answers I get in here. Let's say I was selected as a Core alternate, how do they determine who is next on the list to "move up" if someone defaults or is medically DQ'd? Just tossing this out there. I would hope it is not alphabetical because my name is ZZZeuss. Just kidding, but I really would like to know how they determine who is to be chosen next from the alternates. If anyone knows I would appreciate it, if it is just speculation I would prefer no response.

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo

Sitting here on watch I wanted to give all a few statistics about FY '09. Again, a big congrats to all who were selected. The message claims that this list was out of over 900 candidates. I will start an NSI thread once people begin to receive orders. It is always good to make friends before we enter hell. Enjoy the long well-deserved weekend.
I/W P:7 , A:2
PILOT P:41 , A:10
SWO P:19 , A:5
NUCLEAR P:37 , A:9
SUPPLY P:5 , 3
CORE P:48 , A:26
NFO P:16 , A:0
NURSE P:19 , A:5
INTEL P:8 , A:2
SWO/IP P:5 , A:1
CEC P:4 , A:4
SPEC OP P:4 , A:1
MEDICAL P:2 , A:2
SPEC WAR P:2 , A:0
TOTAL P:217 , A:69

SkywardET

Contrarian
Congrats to all that made it! I made Pilot as well, and will be heading to University of Oklahoma as well!
If you didn't make it, keep it up. Beef up the package as much as possible and never let your doubts get in the way of your potential!

I asked this in a separate forum but we'll see what answers I get in here. Let's say I was selected as a Core alternate, how do they determine who is next on the list to "move up" if someone defaults or is medically DQ'd? Just tossing this out there. I would hope it is not alphabetical because my name is ZZZeuss. Just kidding, but I really would like to know how they determine who is to be chosen next from the alternates. If anyone knows I would appreciate it, if it is just speculation I would prefer no response.

Based upon what type of system this is, I would assume that it would be based upon whichever alternates have all their required paperwork turned in and would either be in chronological order of who turned it in first or random among all the ones with paperwork turned in.

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
The selection of alternates is based on chronological order of paperwork completion. Get your physical done and college apps/degree plan done ASAP. Most people lose hope when they find out they made alternate; however, if you are one of the first alternates you have a good chance of getting picked up.

Lighthouse

Friend told me I could find the results on this page and what do you know. If someone could pm me the list I'd be more then grateful.

Snipesley

Maritime Kbay
I have been informed by my command that I was selected for pilot. However, I would feel much better if I could see my name on a list. Could someone PM it to me?:watching3

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
SWO alternate here :)

What all do I need to do as an alternate. Physical, college acceptance letter, and degree plan are the ones that I know. Anything else I am missing? Anyone that has done this or has any information for me please PM me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Congrats to all who made it!

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
SWO alternate here :)

What all do I need to do as an alternate. Physical, college acceptance letter, and degree plan are the ones that I know. Anything else I am missing? Anyone that has done this or has any information for me please PM me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Congrats to all who made it!

Get it done quick to get your name to the top of the list!!