• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
The results for service selection are out. Something to brag about...my wife which was a fy 08 core option was just selected NFO. Good luck to the others who were up for service selection! When are the STA-21 results coming!??!?!?!?!

Navnuke

I will say it AGAIN. The FY11 Budget signing does not affect the results. You will see that last year and 2003 were the only years the results came out after the budget was signed. Do your research before you post. The budget allocates funding for ROTC programs, GI Bill, and TA. This will affect people trying to use TA.

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
I was just looking at the FY-10 forum and they were at page 150 something before they found out the results. I really hope that is not us. When I found out the service selection results were out I rushed to the computer to see them. Is it the same board? I wonder...

Bill3753

I can remember last year people saying things like "we'll never get to XXXX number post". If you wanted to look long enough I am sure you could find it or something close to it. Then, the results took so long to come out we had way more then anyone ever thought possible.

Last year sucked by the way.

Soccerstuff