• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

chk13

the only thing i agree with in your statement navnuke is that we need a new kicker. we have such bad luck with our kickers!

chk13

plus...favre is too busy taking pictures of his package and sending them to girls half his age...actually i feel bad even saying that, I actually am a pretty big favre fan and my husband is a vikings fan so this game is both a win win, lose lose for my family...lol

and here i go rambling because i just want the d#$m NAVADMIN to come out!

Navnuke

Football isn't that interesting until at least week 6. All of the analysis done pre-season and the first 5 weeks is garbage. C.J. Spiller is a fine example of this. They lauded him for such a great job in the pre-season, but he sucked balls in week 1 and 2. Reason: Pre-season is when teams play starters for a series, and put their scrubs in for the rest of the game. Of course he's gonna look like an all-star! The power rankings had the Saints, Colts, 49ers, Vikings and Cowboys as the teams to beat this year. The Saints and Colts are the only two teams with a winning record and they are 3-2 right now! I'm more interested in the MLB playoffs right now. Tim Lincecum vs. Roy Halladay in the NLCS? That is gonna be the game of the decade with Halladay coming off a no-no and Lincecum with 14 K's and 1 hit.

chk13

39 people viewing and no one has anything to say...lol just messing. that is probably better than my "just saying something, anything" to try and keep my mind occupied.

ziffler82

For me, these results decide for my family and I what is happening. Everything is based off if I am selected or not. I am up for shore duty right now and am just waiting to find out these results. If I make it, great. If I don't then I get orders to somewhere. Anyone else in the same position? Just making conversation.

Eblack904

Yea i feel you on the family thing. This decides whether or not i go home to my son or not. i already missed the first three years of his life. so if i get selected i go home to jax. if not, i go to either san diego, or overseas. SMH i lose.

Bandit X

board quotas and actual selection quotas often change. Once the budget for FY 11 gets approved in October, after the board convenes, the quotas will often change.

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
board quotas and actual selection quotas often change. Once the budget for FY 11 gets approved in October, after the board convenes, the quotas will often change.

So, what your saying is that the results wont come out until the budget is approved?