• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
ok, back to the sta-21 topic, or big 10 football, either one is better than giving a yearly OPSEC GMT via AirWarriors. I have to do one of those on the 1st of Oct, I'd like to just skip the topic and do my click click click click click on thru it....

GO ILLINI

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
and just to throw it out there....we are about 1200 posts behind the power curve here ladies/gents. fy10 had like 3300+ posts, we are at sub 400. participants? bueller?

maybe there just arent as many people applying this year and we are all going to get picked up, and they are going to query the fleet for another 100 nominatifor direct acceptance???

cbaker

I was making reference to specific small pieces of intel being joined together to form a larger package, such as pictures with names, with addresses, so on and so forth from multiple sources. It's your info, do as you wish, but there is a reason that no official-use computers are supposed to be able to access social networking sites anymore. I've seen it first hand. Any one can look in the phone book and find a random name and number, but when combined with all the other info, that is when it becomes dangerous. Not trying to be paranoid, just cautious. And I would be just as happy if those other sources didn't publish the results. As a matter of fact, I may ask to not be listed in any public forum in the event I am selected. Message traffic is good enough. Any one else know of other open source places that list results?

Thanks for the 2 cents worth and for calling me out. LOL I see where you are coming from and will take the additional OPSEC training with a smile. See I'm smiling :)

and just to throw it out there....we are about 1200 posts behind the power curve here ladies/gents. fy10 had like 3300+ posts, we are at sub 400. participants? bueller?

maybe there just arent as many people applying this year and we are all going to get picked up, and they are going to query the fleet for another 100 nominatifor direct acceptance???

Price, it would be awesome if all or the majority of us got picked up but I highly doubt that will be the case. I am almost willing to bet my next paycheck on that not being the case. :)

Also, with your comparison to last year's forum on the 15th of September they were on post #207. Now if you are concerned with beating them overall then yes we probably are because we were waiting till the 14th of November. If you are going to compare apples to apples (AKA dates & posts to dates & posts) your theory is flawed. (Also can be read as you are wrong. LOL)

I'm just sayin..........

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
you know what bake, i dont like your attitude!! hah

on a side note, how many donuts and coffee do you think these guys are going thru in pcola? week 1 is almost done...i wonder if they have even started looking at packages yet.

chk13

I will take the lower number of posts if it means we dont have to wait until Nov 14th for the results.

On a side note: Went to Krispy Kreme the this morning and they said "sorry we are all out of donuts this week"...lol

kupao1502

so unnecessarrrrryyyyyyyy!!!! all this waitttttttttttttttinggggg...

I'm having my paranoia moment for the day, leave me alone.

Let's talk swimming. I swim my PRT's, (outstanding low on the last one) and wild horses could not drag me out of the pool. Am I screwed, assuming i get selected, come NSI?

ugh.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
so unnecessarrrrryyyyyyyy!!!! all this waitttttttttttttttinggggg...

I'm having my paranoia moment for the day, leave me alone.

Let's talk swimming. I swim my PRT's, (outstanding low on the last one) and wild horses could not drag me out of the pool. Am I screwed, assuming i get selected, come NSI?

ugh.

yes...and ROTC.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
it is funny you should mention that because i asked him if she was a ring knocker. He was not familiar with the term so i let it drop. but i was thinking the same thing...

Why were you thinking the same thing?

chk13

Sorry if i offended... one of my best friends is an academy grad. i have the utmost respect for the academy and if i were told i could go there right now i would not hesitate! it is just a running joke from the fleet.