• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

chk13

Yes, we just received the official email about the parking for that building. It say it is effective as of Monday the 13th through the 24th. Anybody have any messages you want me to deliver to the board....lol

chk13

how about some man flowers? they may prefer those over chocolates....send the chocolates to me as a delivery charge...lol I like the thank you card idea.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
hmmmm.....results on saturday, that would be awesome. Seeing how that would coincide with a heck of a college FB weekend, i'm down. But my guess is the still the 2nd week of OCT...hopefully everyone can prove me wrong though. Go ILLINI.

kekio86

Yes, we just received the official email about the parking for that building. It say it is effective as of Monday the 13th through the 24th. Anybody have any messages you want me to deliver to the board....lol

Thats crazy. I am betting the message will come out on 15th October.

IrishSailor

6th year's a charm?
The 1st! I say this because they have to compensate for last years results coming out way late (middle of November). Go M-I-Z-Z-O-U!!! ;)

chk13

one of my co-workers this morning was stopped by a female Commander asking "where is building 741?" (which happened to be the building she was stopped by in the middle of the road ((while on her cell phone I might add)) ). He quickly told her that at which she replied "Why dont they have the numbers on the building?" My co-worker then replied "Do you mean like that?" (he pointed to the building number "741" clearly posted on the building). At which point she hummed and haahed about not seeing it. (Of course how could she, she is stopped in the middle of the road talking on the phone blocking traffic...how could she see it)
Bldg 741 is the building across the street from us that I was referring to in previous posts where the board is being held.
My co-worker then comes into the shop and told me I am in real trouble if it is people like that deciding our fates.