• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

GERM

How is everyone getting their PT scores, i just talked to PRIMS and they said that there is no way to print off the raw scores. "There currently isn't a member printout that shows raw scores."

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
gentlemen,
i was reading the latest revision for sta-21 chapter eight and it states that all documents printed in landscape should be presented with the top of the page facing right. I am unsure about this can anyone help me clarify this? (i know i am nuking it)
thanks,
gse2

stop nuking it

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
How is everyone getting their PT scores, i just talked to PRIMS and they said that there is no way to print off the raw scores. "There currently isn't a member printout that shows raw scores."

Use the print screen function with all 3 prt cycles open

Stazz

Gentlemen,
I was reading the latest revision for STA-21 chapter eight and it states that all documents printed in landscape should be presented with the top of the page facing right. I am unsure about this can anyone help me clarify this? (i know i am nuking it)
Thanks,
GSE2

It means that the bottom of the page should be to the left. In other words the paper would need to be turned counter clockwise to read it. This is really something for your admin department to take care of since they need to add the enclosures to the bottom of all the pages. Since they review every package, they have a lot of experience in the format.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
This is really something for your admin department to take care of since they need to add the enclosures to the bottom of all the pages. Since they review every package, they have a lot of experience in the format.

I did EVERYTHING myself. The only thing ADMIN did was sign on the line for certified to be a true copy (which I was there the entire time to ensure done correctly). I would NOT trust ADMIN with anything and I would especially NOT leave my package alone with them. I looked through the instruction step by step and made sure everything was correct myself. I was also able to mail the completed copy myself so I know nobody messed with it.

It'sME

Any NFO's stationed in NAS Lemoore willing to help a young sailor during his application process? I'm currently seeking people to help me with interview boards... Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
I did EVERYTHING myself. The only thing ADMIN did was sign on the line for certified to be a true copy (which I was there the entire time to ensure done correctly). I would NOT trust ADMIN with anything and I would especially NOT leave my package alone with them. I looked through the instruction step by step and made sure everything was correct myself. I was also able to mail the completed copy myself so I know nobody messed with it.
This.

Ultimately, only you have the best interests of your package in mind.

kekio86

Today I was approached by an 0-4 asking me if I had applied for college yet... am I supposed to have a college acceptance letter before getting in the STA-21 program? I understand is not a bad idea but, it is not a pre-req correct?
Thanks for your support

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
Today I was approached by an 0-4 asking me if I had applied for college yet... am I supposed to have a college acceptance letter before getting in the STA-21 program? I understand is not a bad idea but, it is not a pre-req correct?
Thanks for your support

It wouldn't hurt applying for college early but it is not a prerequisite or a required item in your package. The benefit for applying is (if accepted for STA-21) that you will already be one step closer to completing the list of required steps to do before orders will be issued. Some schools take quite a while to determine if they will accept you and mail you an acceptance letter. A few guys last year were running into this problem and still didn't have the required letter two months into BOOST. On the other hand, some schools are very military friendly and will bend over backwards to get you the required documents. I did apply early and also recommend it. What's the worst that can happen? You don't get picked up this year and apply again next cycle?

Soccerstuff

So i'm reading the new instructions and see the part about Assignment to a university under General information (e.) and it looks like my first choice of school can be trumped by the "Needs of the Navy" does that mean if it costs too much to move my family cross country that the Navy won't if they can keep me in the same city? What if i don't get into the other two schools i put down as my secondary schools?

I am afraid that I won't be placed in my first choice of school... my grades were so bad i don't think i can get into the others. I am working my butt off on new classes but i really want to go to The Citadel.

Is there anyone out there that was placed in their second or third choice of school?

dsb619

Do you need to black out ss numbers on evals? My CWO5 was asking because he didnt notice a privacy act form anywhere in the package. any help would be appreciated!

Archer117

It means that the bottom of the page should be to the left. In other words the paper would need to be turned counter clockwise to read it.

Wouldn't it be clockwise? ... 90 degrees?
I mean if you turned it counter clockwise you would have to turn in 270 degrees.