• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fuck you OPM!

Biggity

So they can get information they already have?
Oh man, how embarrassing would it be if the breach wasn't as successful as reported initially, and the Chinese are just mailing DOD personnel en masse and getting all the reported numbers and then some?

Edit: Crap. I meant for that reply/quote to also have Alpha_Echo's quote in there as well. I'll go file my ID-10-T form now.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Oh man, how embarrassing would it be if the breach wasn't as successful as reported initially, and the Chinese are just mailing DOD personnel en masse and getting all the reported numbers and then some?

Edit: Crap. I meant for that reply/quote to also have Alpha_Echo's quote in there as well. I'll go file my ID-10-T form now.
Lol. They've been hoarding Forever Stamps and will unleash them on the battlespace.

Postal - the new warfare domain?

Biggity

Lol. They've been hoarding Forever Stamps and will unleash them on the battlespace.

Postal - the new warfare domain?
Between this ^ and Duffleblog's satirical post on ISIS prefacing all comm chatter with **Star Wars Episode VII Spoiler** to secure lines, I don't know which one made me smile more.

bryanteagle6

im not even IN yet and im on the list! My wife got one as well. Maybe my roommate from an apt from a decade ago got a letter too! ha.