• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fresh Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann Merke

Sorry darlin', I'm about as far from NY as can be in the continental states, and no plans on going over there. Good news for me though! The boy just found out the other day that he's been medically disqualified from being in AFROTC, after two years! I should be more considerate than that, I know, but...

RyanVR

chum is all the blood and food and whatnot fishermen throw in the water to attract sharks.

Ryan Von Rembow
PLC 186-C- Air selectee

riley

I would venture to guess, RedScotch, that your boyfriend would be the chum, and the sharks would be all of the other people that find little blue uniforms (and for that matter, those that wear them) hilarious. I'm sure everyone's advice would be to drop him and pray that the selection board never finds out you took a blue uniform seriously.

Ann Merke

I wholeheartedly agree, my little air steward looked silly in his little blue uniform, but like I said, he doesn't wear them anymore! Bless physicals and his deteriorating eyes! Physically disqualified, thank goodness! But mum is still the word, I'm not brining it up!

HueyHornet75

pilot
i'm laughing my arse off...you guys are great.

chum is indeed what RyanVR said. and mcconnel had it close to correct. the chum i was referring to is indeed, your 'friend' who may get dumped...the operative word being dumped. THAT is blood in the water.

the sharks i referred to are any male who senses a newly available woman in the vicinity and moves in for a piece of the action. in this case...guys who are posting on this website...if you read the callsign thread, it gets kind of ridiculous.

game on

Status
Not open for further replies.