• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ford Trimotor

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
If I remember corectly the top speed of the Tri Motor was 85kts. Increadibly slooooowww.

Scrapbooking??? Je-sus titty ****ing!

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Cobra Commander said:
If I remember corectly the top speed of the Tri Motor was 85kts. Increadibly slooooowww.

Scrapbooking??? Je-sus titty ****ing!

What is up with this whole scrapbooking deal? Is it just as gay as it sounds or is there something more sinister about it?

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
FMRAM said:
What is up with this whole scrapbooking deal? Is it just as gay as it sounds or is there something more sinister about it?

You're not married, are you.

If you are, keep your wife away from this expensive time-wasting pain in the ass. Think Amway, Pampered Chef, and Arts & Crafts rolled into one.

They sell supplies, equipment, and gear for making photo albums. These often involve little parties and workshops about how to use all this crap and new innovations in the hobby. Guess who watches the kids during all of this.

My wife loves it, and I let her do it as much as I play golf, ride dirtbikes, and other investments of my time. I'd rather she found a more useful hobby such as nacho-cooking or NASCAR.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Cobra Commander said:

Yeah, but back in those days, that was a beast of a speed I bet. Watching it come in and barely use any runway was pretty cool, I don't know, the whole thing was just cool...

And scrapbooking? My mom just got into it for my Eagle Court, and I know my dad is cringing at the future of her scrapbooking plans... that stuff is expensive! I can't believe how much time was wasted in an A/C Moore store from what I've been told. Thank God I was away at school.

But I gotta give her credit, it did look nice. :eek:

Pags

N/A
pilot
Harrier Dude said:
You're not married, are you.

If you are, keep your wife away from this expensive time-wasting pain in the ass. Think Amway, Pampered Chef, and Arts & Crafts rolled into one.

They sell supplies, equipment, and gear for making photo albums. These often involve little parties and workshops about how to use all this crap and new innovations in the hobby. Guess who watches the kids during all of this.

My wife loves it, and I let her do it as much as I play golf, ride dirtbikes, and other investments of my time. I'd rather she found a more useful hobby such as nacho-cooking or NASCAR.
there's a stamping supply store down the street from me...

Pags

N/A
pilot
DanMav1156 said:
Which, I'm assuming translates into: "sucks to be you!":D
nah...the better half thankfully hasn't picked up this asanine habit. i just think it's funny that there could be a store dedicated to a singular pasttime such as this and survive.