• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying for Navy, Marines or Air Force?

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
AF officers & pilots wear uniforms based on those worn by Greyhound bus drivers w/ dull silver wings. Navy officers wear the greatest blues & whites uniforms in the world w/ gold wings that make girls wet between the legs & drop their panties.

Is there any choice here?

Navy is second best... You can't beat the Marine Dress Blues. :D

AJTranny

Over to the dark side I go...
pilot
None
Wanna hear stupid, my bud got laid in Lauderdale during JTFX for telling a chick he worked for Crayola and was working on a new shade of pink.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
AF officers & pilots wear uniforms based on those worn by Greyhound bus drivers w/ dull silver wings. Navy officers wear the greatest blues & whites uniforms in the world w/ gold wings that make girls wet between the legs & drop their panties.

Is there any choice here?

Besides HornyU2's words of wisdom, that's the most insightful post on this thread. You should definitely go Navy, initialize! Don't bother wasting your time with the AF, seriously. The AF has enough officers who can't get laid -- don't make it worse

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Navy is second best... You can't beat the Marine Dress Blues. :D

Even I wouldn't argue with that... but Navy choker whites are a VERY close second. Too bad that whole "hot in uniform" thing doesn't work quite as well for females in the military lol :(

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Even I wouldn't argue with that... but Navy choker whites are a VERY close second. Too bad that whole "hot in uniform" thing doesn't work quite as well for females in the military lol :(

I think you're proving my point - at least half of it.

Anyway, here's one for you: How do you keep a moron in suspense?

Brett

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)

I say that depends on the girl and the uniform in question. I thinke both the Navy and Marine officer uniforms look good. Minus the marines cover that look funny to me.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
I say that depends on the girl and the uniform in question. I thinke both the Navy and Marine officer uniforms look good. Minus the marines cover that look funny to me.

Unless its this, its just not happening for females.

Attachments

• Catherine_Bell_9.jpg
    Catherine_Bell_9.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 190

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
See ladies in uniform are fun, especially for the out of uniform part. :D

While this thread was dead in the water from the start, stupid posts like that are what gets a thread closed.

Just because you CAN post doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

SShanerBaner

Marines or Navy???

I just took the ASTB and have high enough scores to go SNA in either. Its killing me trying to pick which branch to join, I'd be happy and proud to be in either. The Navy has the BDCP which would be very nice for my senior year, but I think the challenge of the Marines, TBS, and potentially more likely combat action in the Marines are also enticing. Any of the aviators on here have any advice, insider perspective on what life in one branch versus the other would be??? Thanks for the Help.