• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Florida State Chicks (Attn: ThisGuy)

Lawman

None
FLYMARINES said:
Have you ever been to any of the sororities at Ole Miss? Because I just can't see how you can say you weren't impressed. But then again, this is a subject that can't really be proven by fact.

I can find Hot Sorority Girls in Alaska, that doesnt prove much of anything.

WEGL

FLYMARINES said:
Have you ever been to Ole Miss? Because If you had, you'd probably agree with me.

FLYMARINES said:
Have you ever been to any of the sororities at Ole Miss? Because I just can't see how you can say you weren't impressed. But then again, this is a subject that can't really be proven by fact.

Ole Miss girls are great until they smile. I just prefer a girl to have a few teeth is all.... just my humble opinion. :tongue2_1

Lawman

None
WEGL said:
Ole Miss girls are great until they smile. I just prefer a girl to have a few teeth is all.... just my humble opinion. :tongue2_1

Which, funny enough, is the same reason I dont go all ga-ga over the asian girls running around my campus.

Benson

Ok ok ok .... who really honestly cares about who has the hottest chicks, all that matters is that those FSU chicks are flippin sick-hottt (thats right 3 t's).

time to go relate to myself, cya later.....

WEGL

Lawman said:
Which, funny enough, is the same reason I dont go all ga-ga over the asian girls running around my campus.

I know exactly what you mean about the asian chick thing. I never realized it until I spent a month at Atsugi. You'd finally find a decent looking one, and then she'd smile and :eek: We would finally just tell the chicks in the bars "iiya emi"... don't smile... least we figured that's what it meant. I swear, an orthodontist could really clean up over there.

Recidivist

Happens In Europe too.
I think Americans are spoiled by straight and white teeth. (being spoiled is good, no?)
The worst is the yellow/green/brown tinge and dragon breath, but the can-opener look is not good either.

BUT, at least they have teeth!

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
So much hate for Mississippi on this forum. :D YA'LL can rag on Ole Miss all you wan't, I don't really care. I go to Alabama so I don't even like their school. But I'll have to admit they have some unbelievingly good-looking girls, but then again maybe that's just my Alabama redneckiness showing through. :D And not that Sports Illustrated is the be-all-end-all opinion of who has the best looking college girls, but they saw something there.

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
WEGL said:
I'm sorry, but I'm bound by my honor.
WARDAMNEAGLE!!! :icon_zbee

Yeah, Yeah. Well in that case I guess I am bound by my honor to. So here's one for you.

ROLL TIDE ROLL AND RAMMER JAMMER