• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Florida State Chicks (Attn: ThisGuy)

Lawman

None
FLYMARINES said:
According to Sports Illustrated Ole Miss has the most beautiful college women and having been to several colleges myself including UT, I agree.

BAHAHAHA..... Not a chance in hell.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
As a student here... for only one more semester unfortunately, I do have to say that yes, we have some amazingly beautiful women. I've been to other schools and they just don't compare. Especially the northern schools. Gross. I've heard good things about the Texas schools though.

Go Noles!

selmacf7

Northern Girls are BITCHES (sorry wives, g/fs, etc.). New England is the worst... I've never met one that wasn't a hot, stuck up, rich daddy's girl wasp (..."and that was the first time I had crabs..."). UT girls are definitely GTG, as are the FSU girls... so long as you can put up with West Florida. My personal favorite are the UG girls... ran into a group of cheerleaders from there a few spring breaks ago (I googled them... they were telling the truth). Made for a pretty decent week :icon_smil .

Anyone ever visited those Hawaiian Universities??

Lawman

None
erautreetopflyr said:
Northern Girls are BITCHES (sorry wives, g/fs, etc.). New England is the worst... I've never met one that wasn't a hot, stuck up, rich daddy's girl wasp (..."and that was the first time I had crabs..."). UT girls are definitely GTG, as are the FSU girls... so long as you can put up with West Florida. My personal favorite are the UG girls... ran into a group of cheerleaders from there a few spring breaks ago (I googled them... they were telling the truth). Made for a pretty decent week :icon_smil .

Anyone ever visited those Hawaiian Universities??

Sorry man, but Ill trade one or two normal hotties for a school where the Cowboy Hat wearing, Guys with trucks loving, Gretchen Wilson Screaming, Bleached out Blonde, Southern Girl thing is the exception and not the rule. I love the heartland. And I love being at a Libral Arts college for only one reason, its 68% female and most of them are the cute artsy girls.

mules83, Yeah they sure as hell dont mention that whole lack of ass thing on the tour in Spring do they. "Maybe if we let them walk around the flight line they wont notice the severe lack of women on Campus."

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Right. Because those women are sooooooo indicative of the quality of women in northern Florida :rolleyes:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Pensacola is not Florida...or even North Florida.

ThetaChi

pilot
Killer2 said:
Texas Tech girls are good if you want VD, but hey if thats what gets you HOT go for it.

Lubbock has the highest rate for reported STDs in the country. Just proves theres more in west TX then just dust.

Gotta love urban myths.

Ex Rigger

pilot
Texas Tech girls are good if you want VD, but hey if thats what gets you HOT go for it.

Lubbock has the highest rate for reported STDs in the country. Just proves theres more in west TX then just dust.

Don't be a retard......

Lawman

None
FLYMARINES said:
Have you ever been to Ole Miss? Because If you have, you'd probably agree with me.

Twice. Wasnt Impressed with either trip, and they were both in good weather. (Used to date a girl from Tupelo)

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Lawman said:
Twice. Wasnt Impressed with either trip, and they were both in good weather. (Used to date a girl from Tupelo)

Have you ever been to any of the sororities at Ole Miss? Because I just can't see how you can say you weren't impressed. But then again, this is a subject that can't really be proven by fact.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Considering you guys are hoping to end up in PCola/Corpus/K-Ville/Meridian the point is kind of moot anyway.