• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School DOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Bub, Fester said it best. Good luck, but I'd be doubtful that there'd be too many people here willing to help you out. You're coming off like the dude who could have banged a playboy bunny at the mansion, but passed because she was a brunette.

There's not much sympathy, and as far as advice, those of us with wings didn't DOR out of API. We sure as shit learned to look before we leap, something I would have expected someone with prior experience to have figured out.

So your eyes shat out on you; you were given the golden parachute in that they could have sent you packing before they invested any more time in you, which as it turns out, would have been a good call. Instead, you stuck around, sucking up a salary and benefits, and taking someone else's spot.

Good luck, but like I said before, you're probably fooked. If I were you, I'd work on the resume and start putting feelers out to anybody in civvie street you might know.

There are plenty of people who did stick it out, who have experience as an O in an unrestricted line community and paid their dues, and who are working to re-des to something that fits their life. What sets you apart? You've only told us what you don't want to do. I remember learning Naval Officer first, then everything else. Might want to think on that for a bit before you reply here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.