• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Instructor sentenced for trying to sell F-14 parts

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
My favorite posts are the ones that question someone else's intelligence, but do not use correct grammar or spelling...

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
This may be a stupid question but "WHERE DID HE GET THE PARTS?". Last I heard was that the Tomcats were being dismantled instead of being sent to the Boneyard so that Iran couldn't get parts from outside sources.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This may be a stupid question but "WHERE DID HE GET THE PARTS?". Last I heard was that the Tomcats were being dismantled instead of being sent to the Boneyard so that Iran couldn't get parts from outside sources.

This didn't just happen yesterday - been going on for a while.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ Tryin' to give you the benefit of the doubt, as you are "new" .... but are the previous three (3) posts relevant to anything on this website .... ???

fixtheinjustice

The truth

First of all - Mr. Tabib did not have 13,000 F-14 parts at all. The only parts F-14 parts were supplied by the government in a undercover sting lead by his dear friend of over 12 years, a fellow Newport Beach Pilot who was arrested in Dec 2005 for dealing in MILITARY parts to Iran and Thailand, whose company was Air Harbor, and was tryng to save himself by turning someone in to reduce his sentence. All of you who know Mr Tabib have got to know that he would NEVER do this. The parts in the garage were purchased on EBAY in bulk lots of surplus for pennies. The 13,000 parts were every NUT AND BOLT the government counted. NOT 13000 F14 PARTS. This is what I personally hate about gossip and UNTRUTH in the media - As for his sentence it was unusally harsh since he was NOT CHARGED with sending military parts to Iran, just breaking the embargo and the average sentence is and was 12 months. One needs to always remember that there are TWO sides to every story.. If you were a so called friend of Mr. Tabib's, shame on you for not trying to get the whole story before condeming him.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
First of all - Mr. Tabib did not have 13,000 F-14 parts at all. The only parts F-14 parts were supplied by the government in a undercover sting lead by his dear friend of over 12 years, a fellow Newport Beach Pilot who was arrested in Dec 2005 for dealing in MILITARY parts to Iran and Thailand, whose company was Air Harbor, and was tryng to save himself by turning someone in to reduce his sentence. All of you who know Mr Tabib have got to know that he would NEVER do this. The parts in the garage were purchased on EBAY in bulk lots of surplus for pennies. The 13,000 parts were every NUT AND BOLT the government counted. NOT 13000 F14 PARTS. This is what I personally hate about gossip and UNTRUTH in the media - As for his sentence it was unusally harsh since he was NOT CHARGED with sending military parts to Iran, just breaking the embargo and the average sentence is and was 12 months. One needs to always remember that there are TWO sides to every story.. If you were a so called friend of Mr. Tabib's, shame on you for not trying to get the whole story before condeming him.

Troll........:(