• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka?

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I'm going to second the 50/50 mix of lemonade and sweet tea vodka. I buy cheaper vodka, the seagram's stuff. I don't know how much a difference better sweet tea vodka would make when mixed with lemonade.

You barely notice the alcohol but it's loaded with it, and it's an Arnold Palmer so you can't call it a girl drink.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
John,
Give this stuff a try:

3132268117_041fa58f6e.jpg

Crystal Skull Vodka

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
It's a Dan Akroyd product. In CA you can buy vodka in Costco, and Costco sells a 1.75 Kirkland Signature vodka for 28 bucks. It does not come in a cool bottle, but it is DNA-identical to Grey Goose. Do not F&$# with Costco.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
It's a Dan Akroyd product. In CA you can buy vodka in Costco, and Costco sells a 1.75 Kirkland Signature vodka for 28 bucks. It does not come in a cool bottle, but it is DNA-identical to Grey Goose. Do not F&$# with Costco.

Man, I have caught shit for my "Costco vodka" so many times... no one ever seems to want to believe me when I tell them this.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor

Is it really? I might have to get some and see. Grey Goose is pretty thumpin' good.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Not a big vodka fan, but now if you guys want to start talking bourbon, I'm all ears.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm. Never associated "harsh" with KC; maybe I'll have to give the Reserve a try. Trouble with Knob Creek is that it's SO good (and 94 proof to boot), you have to ration it. If you're not careful, you can nickle and dime yourself under the table having "just one or two more sips."

Not that I've ever . . . umm . . . done that. :icon_tong

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Hmm. Never associated "harsh" with KC; maybe I'll have to give the Reserve a try. Trouble with Knob Creek is that it's SO good (and 94 proof to boot), you have to ration it. If you're not careful, you can nickle and dime yourself under the table having "just one or two more sips."

Not that I've ever . . . umm . . . done that. :icon_tong
Wild Turkey 101 is the same way; I use it for medicinal porpoises and found myself feeling to numb one evening from what was supposed to be 3 shots. The next morning I realized it was more like a half a fifth.

The cold was better though. :icon_tong

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Both good, but here's another two words I like Basil Hayden. Great to have neat or with an ice cube. I just tried one called Eagle Rare and recommend it, as well. Another one I like, but can be pretty harsh is (ri)1. It's a Rye Whiskey so it's a bit different, but worth trying.