• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I feel like this "backup" is more aligned with the OHARping everyone is talking about. But I dont know about that delaying OCS dates. BTW heard this is where the party was at, so here I am
Remember that come may that the Navy with have SNA's coming from OCS, ROTC and USNA.

jander12

pilot
Heh, I wish. Nope, O-1.
Dr. Ensign Fronch... or Ensign Dr. Fronch

Remember that come may that the Navy with have SNA's coming from OCS, ROTC and USNA.
But as some of the recruiters have mentioned, that's typically no surprise to the powers that be... they know a certain number of aviation students are coming from these commissioning sources and have hopefully planned accordingly.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
I figured I might as well migrate to this thread. Sup everyone from the previous thread, everyone that is still waiting and everyone that got pro-rec for their communities.

Mr Spenz

pilot
Dr. Ensign Fronch... or Ensign Dr. Fronch

But as some of the recruiters have mentioned, that's typically no surprise to the powers that be... they know a certain number of aviation students are coming from these commissioning sources and have hopefully planned accordingly.
They over select to plan for attrition.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
No doubt Dr. Ensign Fronch can probably help improve the accuracy of that formula :D
Let me get through OCS first, then I'll start dropping the math bombs. I was just thinking the other day how I'm probably not going to be called "Doctor" (except perhaps mockingly) for very much longer. Then again, being called "Ensign" will be pretty darn cool...

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
If I turn 27 next March I'd have to nearly assume I'm gonna hear something in the next few months right? Hearing that those from last July board still are in limbo isn't to comforting. Short question, they wouldn't let this pro y lapse due to age would they?

Mr Spenz

pilot
If I turn 27 next March I'd have to nearly assume I'm gonna hear something in the next few months right? Hearing that those from last July board still are in limbo isn't to comforting. Short question, they wouldn't let this pro y lapse due to age would they?
SNA's from last July are still waiting for a FS?

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Maybe not snas but the first thing that is said upon arrival to this thread is that we have people pro rec y from July and October board still waiting. Hopefully sna moves a bit quicker. But again I have zero clue so didn't know how/if I should be proactive in the comings months about this FS

Mr Spenz

pilot
Just work out, study appendix B and enjoy your freedom. You can't control when you get your FS. It'll come when it comes. Spend time with family because it will be a wake up call when you are stripped away of everything in your norm.