• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 2012 SNA OCS Board

D

Deleted member 31917

The basics are the same, it adds the use of a joystick, and there is some computer work that will need to be done prior to the test, we have been told total time invested is about 5 hours.

If you are coming back in April you should be able to get briefed then take it next time you are back as the boards you would be able to apply to would be Fall 2012.
Sir, would it be possible to just take it in April and see how I do? I'm actually doing grad school outside the country, and so the earliest time after my upcoming visit I could go back to America is the following April, April 2013 maybe. The only time other than April I would consider returning to America would be when there is work for my package that would require me to be there. Thank you all for the replies.

exNavyOffRec

Sir, would it be possible to just take it in April and see how I do? I'm actually doing grad school outside the country, and so the earliest time after my upcoming visit I could go back to America is the following April, April 2013 maybe. The only time other than April I would consider returning to America would be when there is work for my package that would require me to be there. Thank you all for the replies.
Sure you could, if the new ASTB is rolled out in March then you will only have 2 shots on the new exam.