• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

I'm hoping that my application made it for the January board, but as of right now in my mind I could very well be headed for the Feb. board

Res784

Same here... Took my ASTB on the 9th of December and submitted my package that day. Wish there was some way to know :confused:

I'm hoping that my application made it for the January board, but as of right now in my mind I could very well be headed for the Feb. board

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Same here... Took my ASTB on the 9th of December and submitted my package that day. Wish there was some way to know :confused:

There usually is an 'at board' list that the recruiter gets a week or so before the selection board. Your OR might know, if not..the wait is a few more days, you made it this long :)

i'm assuming by my recruiter saying all is looking good meant that it hopefully made it to the Jan board, but from what everyone is saying Feb could be very realistic, either way it's a few weeks here or there to find out results. Good luck to which ever board we get

FWIW, I submitted on Dec 19 and did not make it to the January board. OR told me it was because of the new 50 apps per board rule and the January board was already full. So anybody who submitted on or after will definately not have made it. That is if my gouge is correct. Good luck!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
FWIW, I submitted on Dec 19 and did not make it to the January board. OR told me it was because of the new 50 apps per board rule and the January board was already full. So anybody who submitted on or after will definately not have made it. That is if my gouge is correct. Good luck!

Yeah the cut-off was the 15th of December for January..I was trying to tell people on here. :eek:

I believe my recruiter sent my application in the first week in December, but he takes a bunch of leave so I'm not certain. Guess til I know for sure I'll just keep on waiting and keep working on my instrument rating.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
I hope so too. My app is gonna be sent in late Jan, my recruiter says he'll get me into Feb's. We'll see ^_^

A10DCC

Pro-Rec SNA
I hope to get into the FEB board, just waiting on two more letter of recs and some of my AF paperwork. What does everyones application look like?
Mine:
7/8/7 ASTB,
3.49 GPA, WMU Kinesiology
Been in the AF for a few years, great service record
Dedicated Crew Chief on F-16 and now A-10. Two incentive flights in the F-16
Letter of rec from my pilot (O-3) Commander (O-5) Supervisor (E-7) Professor from school and a doctor
Volunteer at an aircraft museum and with special Olympics medical staff

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I hope to get into the FEB board, just waiting on two more letter of recs and some of my AF paperwork. What does everyones application look like?
Mine:
7/8/7 ASTB,
3.49 GPA, WMU Kinesiology
Been in the AF for a few years, great service record
Dedicated Crew Chief on F-16 and now A-10. Two incentive flights in the F-16
Letter of rec from my pilot (O-3) Commander (O-5) Supervisor (E-7) Professor from school and a doctor
Volunteer at an aircraft museum and with special Olympics medical staff

You seem very competitive...good on you for your volunteer works with the Special Olympics. Check out the January selection board thread to see where you are stacking up..and stand by for the next few days to see what does and does not get selected.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145758 (January thread)

Good luck.

Found out today that I got rolled from January due to the 50 per month rule so I am hoping to make it to February now.

21 Applying BDCP-SNA
Mechanical Engineering 2.98 at The Ohio State University
8/7/8 65
Steward and member of executive committee in my fraternity
Eagle Scout
High School Track and Cross Country
Worked same job all through high school and have over a year intern experience at an engineering firm.
LOR from manager and from COO of high school company, Engineering Manager at current company

Bad:
2 Speeding tickets-1 when 16 and 1 about a year ago
used marijana 7x but not in over 3 years

Res784

When was your package sent in?
Mine was sent on Dec. 9....I doubt I made Jan, but would have been nice to know this whole time.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
When was your package sent in?
Mine was sent on Dec. 9....I doubt I made Jan, but would have been nice to know this whole time.

If you sent your kit in before the 15th of December it "should" be there for January, as the 15th was the deadline. Contact your OR or the NRD and give them your name, they should be able to tell you.

If you are up for January, good luck.

Reno, when did you submit? Was it after the 15DEC ?