• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 09 Boards

Congrats on finally getting some good news Falk. I know you've been waiting a long time for that. I'll see you in Newport when you get there.

acwildcat

pilot
Found out today that the world has ended and I finally got my final select letter. I will hopefully be swearing in later this week. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
May 2010. I dont know if I should be jealous you get paid to do nothing for an extra year or happy that I get to start our dream job sooner.

redsox06

BDCP SWO
I'm December 2010. Should be getting that first (big) paycheck soon. It'll be nice to get paid to do nothing for 3 semesters, then start OCS.

acwildcat

pilot
May 2010. I dont know if I should be jealous you get paid to do nothing for an extra year or happy that I get to start our dream job sooner.

I definitely wish I could just graduate and get started. But I guess I will somehow have to survive an extra year at the number 5 party school with plenty of money in my pocket. Its a tough job but somebody has to do it :-D

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
My school sucks for partys. I go home most weekend to find any kind of life. The one thing about BDCP is that I started spending money like crazy. I've been living off of ramen noodles and BBQ sauce for the past year. In the two plus month i've been getting paid, I've blown two grand in vegas, two grand on gear, about to buy a 09 CBR600, and a xbox 360.

Budget, my new challenge.

On my way to OCS maybe i'll stop by and check out the AZ party scene.

acwildcat

pilot
about to buy a 09 CBR600

On my way to OCS maybe i'll stop by and check out the AZ party scene.

Good choice on the CBR. Great bike, I like them just as much as my zx6r but I've always had Kawis so I had to stay loyal lol. I have had a problem with budgeting forever as evidenced by my 2008 bike and credit card bills lol. You should def stop through AZ. There are great bar scenes Tucson and Phoenix

redsox06

BDCP SWO
Good choice on the CBR. Great bike, I like them just as much as my zx6r but I've always had Kawis so I had to stay loyal lol. I have had a problem with budgeting forever as evidenced by my 2008 bike and credit card bills lol. You should def stop through AZ. There are great bar scenes Tucson and Phoenix

Budgeting has always been a problem for me too haha. We'll all learn once we have real jobs (a navy officer is the epitome of a real job). BDCP helps us out with that. And I can't agree more with the comment about PHX and Tucson bar scenes.