• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F18 HARM shooters on 1986 Libya Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The only result with this Russian intel thrash you will get is hammering the last nail into the discussion coffin's cover. Maybe the longhaired history professors will buy this, but not here
Still, that’s some nice penmanship from the graduates of the People’s School of Briefing Illustration.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I cannot have any respect for someone by default... Respect must be earned every day...
Proving you miss the point. You don't see the value worth respect in people who are staying true to their professional responsibilities. Not asking for default respect. But if you must, they have "earned every day" respect for refusing to discuss this with you.

Oh, and why do you need anyone to discuss this with you anyway? You seem pretty proud of what you have found on your own.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, well... that's good feature.....

MIL-F-81898A00027im.jpg

Even A-4 had something similar it his APG-53A (Pic inside the link)...

Good progress so far.... and thanks to those who P.M. me... ;)
This is a requirements document.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Indeed...But as A-4 has similar capability, I am sure that they implemented it in the A-7... Also in Desert Storm, A-7E could use HARM in pre-briefed mode, and that's not just an RWR reaction shot....
You should probably figure out what a requirements document is before being satisfied to have found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.