• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Everyone point and laugh at the U.K.

snizo

Supply Officer
So it took the police and hour and fifteen minutes to respond to this huge emergency?

thull

Phew. I'm glad someone covered that story. I just hope they find where it came from. and stuff.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
It's disturbing to see how afraid of firearms some people are. I'm glad things aren't that bad over here (in most cases).

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jesus Christ - it's as though they found an IED, or something.

Brett

Semper Jump Jet

Ninja smoke...POOF.
pilot
These are the same people who got the bejesus bombed out of them by the Germans? Guns don't kill people. Bullets do!

I weep for the future of... well, you get it

snake020

Contributor
"The bullet, of Swiss origin, was still in its brass casing, complete with enough gunpowder for it to fire itself."

Guess we'd better flush those Swiss terrorists out of Britain as the next phase in the war on terror.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Brits are COMPLETE pansies when it comes to firearms. You want to see the negative effects of gun control, look no further than Britain. I want to know why finding ammunition is newsworthy. Ridiculous.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good Lord. When I moved to Meridian I found two of them (.22LR that is) in the lint trap of the fricking laundromat dryer. Somehow, I wan't surrounded by reporters or spontaneously slain by ammo which decided to explode by itself.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Jesus Christ - it's as though they found an IED, or something.

Brett

No kidding!! A .22 short is one of the smallest of the small. Imagine if they had found a .308 round...they would have had to evacuate the city! :D

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
"If it goes bang, it is still lethal."

Yeah, well a cinder block goes "thud" but you don't see them getting hauled off to the crime lab "for future reference." If I were the Brits, I'd be more worried about the proliferation of pig farms. "They can go through bones like butter."

BrianUSMC

A closed mouth gathers no feet.
pilot
...it would be even funnier if they used a non-enlarged photo of that .22LR in their article! :)

Brian

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
You know, I was watching "Cops" one time where this extremely obese guy got shot with a .22. He was talking to the cops, laughing like it was no big deal. The round had just, no sh1t, bounced off of him. I laughed my ass off.