• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Enter thread only with gloves on

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Kind of like working blues at the Academy, you only change them once a semester.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
yea there's nothing quite like walking through the pouring bleaksburg sunshiney goodness, with your feet soaked because your low quarters are so waterproof, and then rolling into class smelling like a wet dog. The ladies LOVE it. Then, after you've shivered your way through class for an hour and a half, you get up and realize when your wool convict/cadet pants dried they became shrink wrapped to your junx. Awesome days all around. ahh college, how i miss thee.

anyone who likes that wet dog smell is a sick bastard, or a keydet, same difference :icon_tong

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
yea there's nothing quite like walking through the pouring bleaksburg sunshiney goodness, with your feet soaked because your low quarters are so waterproof, and then rolling into class smelling like a wet dog. The ladies LOVE it. Then, after you've shivered your way through class for an hour and a half, you get up and realize when your wool convict/cadet pants dried they became shrink wrapped to your junx. Awesome days all around. ahh college, how i miss thee.

anyone who likes that wet dog smell is a sick bastard, or a keydet, same difference :icon_tong

If you had the distinct pleasure of wearing these pants and you don't fall in love, secretly, with that wet dog smell, then you've missed out! Just kiddin bubba. You're right on the ladies lovin it, but there may be something to that! Cause I think they either love it a little, or feel sorry for ya, cause I remember an occasion or 20, when I was having these half wet pants ripped off for some "extracurricular" activities after class on those rainy days. Of course, that was in Slusher.