• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ensign Mobile

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
1st Ensign Mobile- Kia Sportage. I had this at OCS. It was my parent's "parts chaser" for their trucking company. I had/have insanse student loans and appreciated the use of it.

2nd Ensign Mobile- 02 Chevy Silverado Z71. GM let those who left to join the military keep their Employee Purchase Program (the REAL one, not the BS marketing one). Wife absconded with it within a month of being married.

2.5 Ensign Mobile- 68 Mustang. Grabber Blue with a 289/C4. Not really an "ensign mobile" since I found in a corn field when I was in HS for $300. BDCP money financed a lot of the rebuild. (later wrecked by a JAXASS driver making a right turn from a left turn lane)

3rd Ensign Mobile- 03 Ford Focus. Bought for wife to get truck back the week I winged. Totaled before 1st payment made. Wife reagined use of truck.

4th Ensign Mobile- 00 VW TurboBeetle. Bought in RAG to regain truck. Totaled when she hit a train in Jan 05. She then re-aquired truck.

JG Mobile- 1986 GMC K1500 Diesel with 300,000 miles. Given to me by my father, as I could not afford the INSURANCE on two new vehicles due to the driving abilites of Hooters girls.

2nd JG mobile- 02 Silverado (13mpg) traded in on 05.5 VW Jetta TDi (50mpg). Did this right before Katrina, so my gas-guzzler was still worth $$ then.

LT Mobile. I sold the 86 GMC, and bought a 99 Ford F250 SuperDuty Diesel. Much nicer. Plus, it has a 6-speed, and the wife cannot drive manual. So I GET TO KEEP THIS ONE!

Christ, sounds like you should just invest in a bicycle.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Have you ever thought about being a detective?

The previous owner had them installed. Fully functional and I like how they look on the car.

And you drive...?

Haha, maybe down the road.

No disrespect to the ZO6 ducts, just at first I thought to myself oh its a ZO6... then quickly realized it was not. (BTW ZO6s are not all they are cracked up to be, by a long shot). Its a nice looking car for sure...

Sent a PM regarding the other question.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Live it up while you can, boys - once you hit 40 and 2 kids, I think these become mandatory issue....:(

I’m going to call bullsh!t on this one...:)
Most SUVs these days are perfectly capable of holding 2 child seats in the back.
Your wife pressured you and you gave in...just admit it. :D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Here's my O4 car, ostensibly to compensate for the balding, graying and small dick.......wait, not a jet a guy so that can't be it :)

C6Corvette001.jpg

A few little mods like long-tubes, tune, rockers, ported intake give it a little more kick in the gas.

Rocky3168

Ive already decided that my O-3mobile will be a BMW M3. Its pretty much the best car ever.:D

Attachments

• BMW-M3.jpg
    BMW-M3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 44

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Except that by the time you're an O-3, a new M3 won't look like that. I think the e46 (like the one in your pic) is beautiful, but have you seen the new e92s? Hidious (IMO, of course). Guess you could always go used. :)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
although I think the 2 door M4 (apparently there will be a distinction between the names of the 2 and 4-dr e90-family M's) may end up looking pretty sick....at least from some of the sneaker photos/drawings that I have seen. It took a long time for the e46 to grow on me as well, as I was always an e36 fan (and still am). Go for it though....great cars, and they can cut up the track or the so cal canyons right out of the box w/o any mods. Just don't get SMG....and know that you will be like the 10th guy on base to have one (I think I counted at least 7 at Lemoore recently)