• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ensign Mobile

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I always enjoyed showing up to a party and having two attractive girls step out from the single passenger seat :icon_smil

Though it tended worked more often with the freshmen girls who's parents didn't allow them to have a car their first year.

GMan1976

Banned
not yet in the Navy... but here is my ride anyhow :p

awww, what a cute li'l car. vroom vroom! beep beep!

hey apple... just curious, are you a dude or a chick? because if the answer is the former, then ummmm....maybe you might want to consider the AF instead. haha...

AppleCello

awww, what a cute li'l car. vroom vroom! beep beep!

hey apple... just curious, are you a dude or a chick? because if the answer is the former, then ummmm....maybe you might want to consider the AF instead. haha...

Sure... with handling only bested by that lotis elise and the boxter S, and supercharged goodness making 170hp for 6.8 0-60 times... its a hell of a great car. you know you're jealous. ;)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Mini's are on the zippy side, yes, but all the guys around the trawing that drive minis well, just simply get made fun of.

My Midshipman/1st Ensign mobile: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee... beat up, graet drive, $5000, well worth it.

2nd Ens mobile: 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Great drive, won't get me in trouble. At least not any forseeable trouble.

Planned JG Mobile: something in pickup truck complete with boat. Wife gets the Altima. Now I just have to get that approved withher...

AppleCello

Mini's are on the zippy side, yes, but all the guys around the trawing that drive minis well, just simply get made fun of.

ooooohhh no! i guess thats about as good a reason as I've ever heard to sell a car that I love to drive just so that i tool around in a guzzler worried about center of gravity and lack of active and passive safety...

:eek:

On the other hand, the car does have its drawbacks. Im not hauling much in it. Have to think of it as a practical 2 seater with ability to move 4 people when needed.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wrong. Don't forget you're only allowed one girl. Marriage is imminent.

Yeah, THAT's what's going to happen. :D If I start following the relationship advice of some batty chick from the internet, I authorize all of you to kill me in my sleep. ;)

Brett

GMan1976

Banned
Yeah, THAT's what's going to happen. :D If I start following the relationship advice of some batty chick from the internet, I authorize all of you to kill me in my sleep. ;)

Brett

Brett, I would def say this is a most suitable post for your 3000th (as noticed on the left). Unfortunately they don't count in Misc... but suitable nonetheless!

edit: ...ut, it just changed...